Reviews for The Awkward Adventure of Spiderman and Deadpool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Haha i love it!
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I actually liked it! It was funny and Peter and Deadpool just made smile. Peter couldn't have been more uncomfortable-it's a good thing;)
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It was still pretty funny, enough to make me smile a little. Peter is such a good boy, trying his best not to be disrespectful while at the same time very clearly frustrated and in need of a good shag himself. Carol/Jessica femslash is really awesome, particularly since there is some basis for it in the comics proper, with Jessica saving Carol's life after Rogue completely drained her powers back in the 1980s and left her to die and then Carol eagerly hugging Jessica after seeing her on the Skrull vessel where all the Skrull-impersonated characters were being held captive despite everyone else being leery around her because of the Skrull Queen wearing Jessica's face the whole time. If that's not true love - or deep friendship that can be reinterpreted by us fanficcers as true love - I don't know what is.

Wade is absolutely terrible . . . and we love him for it. Slashier than canon would have him, maybe, but this is the same Deadpool whose greatest fantasy was to rub suntan lotion on Cable's back, so him acting the way you write him here isn't quite out of the ordinary for him.

I do agree with you that Carol being the new Captain Marvel rocks and I'm going to buy Avenging Spider-Man #10 (in addition to #9) along with her new #1 to show Marvel I want this title to last. Oh, wait, I'd have to buy the next few issues to actually demonstrate that, since anybody can buy a #1 issue, but it takes real dedication to buy the ones after. Fine by me; I've been looking forward to it since Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes showed me just how awesome she could be. Great work with the fic.
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You wrote Wade really well, it's hard to do. I enjoyed this, had me laughing loudly in a waiting room. Super cute, I wanna know what they broke...