Reviews for Photographs and Memories
I pity those who can't forgive, as they are truly pitiful people who will never find peace in their lives.
Ask and ye shall receive! Or in other words, you got what you asked for. I think that could apply to both Edward and Bella.
edwardsgirl007 chapter 19 . 2/26
God, Bella is such a bitch. I get that she's had some shit cards dealt to her, but she's not the lone ranger. I get Edward hurt her, but as he's said repeatedly, he made a mistake. For crying out loud, he's human and let's face it, a man. But she's putting herself up on a pedestal by making him feel like a douche and a failure at every turn. Is she perfect? No. Has she made mistakes? Yes. She has every right to tell him that they'll never be together again and I can appreciate her stance and reasoning for that, but her delivery each and every time is getting so old and irritating. She's so obviously punishing him and I've witnessed this happening in rl relationships, too, but it's wrong. No matter what the person's motives are (obviously to wound, hurt, destroy) it's not healthy. In fact, it's more unhealthy for the person doing the punishing than the person being punished. I can deal with angst, but I'm not sure I can deal with her much longer.
Looking forward to more!
Do'B chapter 25 . 2/8
If my past mistakes had brought me to this point, the point where I might be able to save her, it would be worth the heartache I had inflicted on all of us! That is on hell of a reality check! And I can see this bringing them closer, I just hope that the amazing Edward can help Bella.
BoogieJo78 chapter 25 . 2/3
Great chapter!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 25 . 2/3
Wow... these past two chapters were really interesting. I love angst but I wasn't sure how you were going to get past what he did. Even before reading about the cancer, I loved how their relationship was progressing. I lived the talk they had and I actually loved that Bella lied and got that conversation over... well not that she lied but that the conversation was had. I'm so anxious to see how all this progresses. I'm not at all surprised that he is so adamant to be her doctor but I totally understand bella's hesitance. .. even thoigh nothing could make up for his leaving, maybe he'll be her only option of surviving because he went on to that Program. can't wait for more.
Rebadams7 chapter 25 . 2/3
Best to keep right on going
Well, talk about lemonade being made. All his expertise is on the line now.
I about fainted when I went to see a doctor and his office was just in
the Cancer Clinic... (Really bad anemia)
How Bella is even upright is amazing. SHE deserves a happy place almost more than any other Bella!
R
biblepam chapter 25 . 2/2
wow
team rob chapter 25 . 2/2
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 2/2
good direction. Just remember not all of these are HEA's. She needs the best doctor forget the connection..
debslmac chapter 25 . 2/2
Poor Bella
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 25 . 2/2
In reality... LEGALLY, he could consult,
but he could not be her primary. They
COULD work out an arrangement for
him to be at all of her appointments,
and allowed to discuss the minutiae
of her treatment, but another doctor
would have to preside in any official
capacity.
pnkats chapter 25 . 2/2
All I can hope right now is that they have a HEA by the end of this story. Good chapter. Hope she lets him help
ana rod chapter 25 . 2/2
I hadn't read your update you posted 2 weeks ago.I feel for edward and bella deeply.I could understand edwards need to care for bella medically.
Last year febuary I found out my only sister was diganosed with stage 4 tyriod cancer and when she went to get operated they told her it spread to her rt lung. I was so davasted .Stage 4 of 5 stages was bad.
Thank you for this wonderful updates.
Anarodfranco.