Reviews for Photographs and Memories
imtruby chapter 25 . 6/10
Are you gonna update?
Miller18 chapter 25 . 5/28
Please update and finish story. Thanks.
umm chapter 1 . 5/13
he left bella and his son just like that...WOW that was fucking harsh. But I guess his "hellcat" makes it all better huh? LOL Edwards a whore.
packermom chapter 25 . 5/12
Please update soon.
brasirish chapter 25 . 3/29
cancer? give the poor thing a break
jk chapter 22 . 1/1
so let me guess...you are gonna have Edward start to like mack...we all know he already wants her...and bellas gonna be jealous...Edwards gonna consider BEING with mack...bella will be more jealous then Edward and bella get together...
no thanks..
BYE EDWARD
jk chapter 7 . 1/1
Edward said that hes going to "make this right"...theres nothing he can do to make it right...I don't understand...and you know what else I don't understand? why bella wouldn't ask for child support!
if some asshole left me pregnant he damn well would be paying fucking child support!
JK chapter 6 . 1/1
why cant Edward have a std? just saying...might make me feel better.
jk chapter 4 . 1/1
Edward needs to go the fuck away...NOT FORGIVABLE
jk chapter 3 . 1/1
I totally agree with alice, Edward should just go back to Chicago and be with Emily. I don't want him anywhere NEAR bella and cam. horrible name...cam by the way...anyway...Edward needs to leave, he signed his rights away...HAHA BYE BYE ASSWARD
jk chapter 2 . 1/1
funny how Edward thinks that hes "enough" to be forgiven for what he did to bella. I don't mother fucking think so!
and he thinks the first step in the get my family back after abandoning my pregnant wife and being gone for 6 years enjoying the benefits of being single...is to take a house off the market? really? cause id think he would want to dump his beautiful girlfriend.
jk chapter 1 . 1/1
WOW, that's some serious shit. What Edward did? Its simply NOT FORGIVABLE!
He left bella because she was pregnant...and hes in Chicago living it up with his beautiful girlfriend that's a "hell cat" in bed...greaaaaaaaaat

this Edward? your version? can fuck off and fucking die
vivarobsten chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
Such a great story I really hope you continue this.
snoopylover60 chapter 25 . 10/8/2016