Reviews for Photographs and Memories
jk chapter 22 . 1/1
so let me guess...you are gonna have Edward start to like mack...we all know he already wants her...and bellas gonna be jealous...Edwards gonna consider BEING with mack...bella will be more jealous then Edward and bella get together...
no thanks..
BYE EDWARD
jk chapter 7 . 1/1
Edward said that hes going to "make this right"...theres nothing he can do to make it right...I don't understand...and you know what else I don't understand? why bella wouldn't ask for child support!
if some asshole left me pregnant he damn well would be paying fucking child support!
JK chapter 6 . 1/1
why cant Edward have a std? just saying...might make me feel better.
jk chapter 4 . 1/1
Edward needs to go the fuck away...NOT FORGIVABLE
jk chapter 3 . 1/1
I totally agree with alice, Edward should just go back to Chicago and be with Emily. I don't want him anywhere NEAR bella and cam. horrible name...cam by the way...anyway...Edward needs to leave, he signed his rights away...HAHA BYE BYE ASSWARD
jk chapter 2 . 1/1
funny how Edward thinks that hes "enough" to be forgiven for what he did to bella. I don't mother fucking think so!
and he thinks the first step in the get my family back after abandoning my pregnant wife and being gone for 6 years enjoying the benefits of being single...is to take a house off the market? really? cause id think he would want to dump his beautiful girlfriend.
jk chapter 1 . 1/1
WOW, that's some serious shit. What Edward did? Its simply NOT FORGIVABLE!
He left bella because she was pregnant...and hes in Chicago living it up with his beautiful girlfriend that's a "hell cat" in bed...greaaaaaaaaat

this Edward? your version? can fuck off and fucking die
vivarobsten chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
Such a great story I really hope you continue this.
snoopylover60 chapter 25 . 10/8/2016
Please update!
elizabeth bennette chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
PLease update! Thanks
jk chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
let Edward have mac kenna I hope she gets pregnant and hes all happy and shit then she has the baby and and fuckin dumps it on him and leaves his ass
jk chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
are you really gonna use jealousy to get them together? that sucks
and Edward was just about to move on like he should! bella needs someone else not some dick that ditched her when she was pregnant and just disappears for 6 years as far as I'm concerned he can have mack...mack is a surgeon which puts her at what at least 30 something and shes wearing a high pony tail and a concert t? lol whore
jk chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
is bella really so fucktarded to kiss assward the same day her fiancé dies? what a bitch!

in a way I'm glad you killed off ben...him and bella were in too deep to just have bella leave him but then again I liked him for bella cause Edward doesn't deserve her not now not ever, so having them bond over bens death is just so fucking wrong for me!
jk chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
I love that he has a album of women hes "saved" even though hes just a gyno ...LOL he hasn't saved anyone and we all know it...stuuuupid
jk chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
funny that hes always "loved" her but only now 6 years later does she and his son matter...im thinking he didn't give a flying fuck before now

and till us how long has he been with Emily and are we supposed to think of Emily as the ugly women from the rez?