Reviews for Photographs and Memories
jk chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
let Edward have mac kenna I hope she gets pregnant and hes all happy and shit then she has the baby and and fuckin dumps it on him and leaves his ass
jk chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
are you really gonna use jealousy to get them together? that sucks
and Edward was just about to move on like he should! bella needs someone else not some dick that ditched her when she was pregnant and just disappears for 6 years as far as I'm concerned he can have mack...mack is a surgeon which puts her at what at least 30 something and shes wearing a high pony tail and a concert t? lol whore
jk chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
is bella really so fucktarded to kiss assward the same day her fiancé dies? what a bitch!

in a way I'm glad you killed off ben...him and bella were in too deep to just have bella leave him but then again I liked him for bella cause Edward doesn't deserve her not now not ever, so having them bond over bens death is just so fucking wrong for me!
jk chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
I love that he has a album of women hes "saved" even though hes just a gyno ...LOL he hasn't saved anyone and we all know it...stuuuupid
jk chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
funny that hes always "loved" her but only now 6 years later does she and his son matter...im thinking he didn't give a flying fuck before now

and till us how long has he been with Emily and are we supposed to think of Emily as the ugly women from the rez?
jk chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
hes making a huge mistake. bella loved him and he tore her fucking heart out and now he wants to move right down the street. like seeing him all the time wont hurt her? like watching him date wont hurt her? hes the most selfish Edward ive read in awhile
jk chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
ummm he thinks hes going to get "his" family back? No thanks. What he did was absolutely unforgivable. bella needed him and he totally let her down in the biggest way possible. And what is he gonna do with his whore.
breakingdawn57 chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
This story is worth finishing! Really enjoyed your writing style. Hope you don't let this go!
elizabeth bennette chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Will you be able to update soon? Please and thank you.
lilmstran chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
loved it
can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
I pity those who can't forgive, as they are truly pitiful people who will never find peace in their lives.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
Ask and ye shall receive! Or in other words, you got what you asked for. I think that could apply to both Edward and Bella.
edwardsgirl007 chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
God, Bella is such a bitch. I get that she's had some shit cards dealt to her, but she's not the lone ranger. I get Edward hurt her, but as he's said repeatedly, he made a mistake. For crying out loud, he's human and let's face it, a man. But she's putting herself up on a pedestal by making him feel like a douche and a failure at every turn. Is she perfect? No. Has she made mistakes? Yes. She has every right to tell him that they'll never be together again and I can appreciate her stance and reasoning for that, but her delivery each and every time is getting so old and irritating. She's so obviously punishing him and I've witnessed this happening in rl relationships, too, but it's wrong. No matter what the person's motives are (obviously to wound, hurt, destroy) it's not healthy. In fact, it's more unhealthy for the person doing the punishing than the person being punished. I can deal with angst, but I'm not sure I can deal with her much longer.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
Looking forward to more!
Do'B chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
If my past mistakes had brought me to this point, the point where I might be able to save her, it would be worth the heartache I had inflicted on all of us! That is on hell of a reality check! And I can see this bringing them closer, I just hope that the amazing Edward can help Bella.