Reviews for Gone to Hell, Alone
samira vangola chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
CONTINUE please
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Cant wait for the fight in hell! How is oga going to train amd how is thw battle going to go! Please continue I have to know how it ends!
DragonHalf chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
oh my gosh that was freakin awesome
ichihime chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
me encanta por favor continua escribiendo :3
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
HILDA X OGA! FTW! FUCK AOI! GRR! Well i love the way oga said he won't betray hilda! 3 And he doesn't have FEELINGS for aoi1 AHAHAH! UPDATE!
guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I'm to lazy to do anythig, but I need to review .. this is so emotinall! Can't wait to they are reunited!
Ja!
Frayner chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait till they go to save Beel and Hilda! Keep up the good work! Hope you update again soon!

Till next time.
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
FUCK! SHIT! AGHHHHHHHHHH! CAN'T BELIEVE OGA KISSED AOI! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLEEE! NOOOOO! HOLY CRAP! -_- Shit... Is this really a Hilda x Oga story?! Hah. Anyway, Update soon with more Hilda storyyy! FUCK AOI! SHE'S SOOO ANNOYING!
DragonHalf chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
awesome!oh my goodness! you better continue! it's so awesome!
Annoyed chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Concept sounds wonderful, but before I even begin to read it at all— and I apologize for my rather coarse language in advance, I must say this: FIX THE GODDAMN SUMMARY! THE CAPS LOCK KEY EXSISTS FOR A FUCKING REASON! That is all for now.
Frayner chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Great chapter! The suspends is great and I can't wait till the next. Keep up the good work and keep on bringing the Oga x Hilda!

Till next time.
Qiaros chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
P.U.S...Please Update Soon!
Chloe Cotton47 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This... chapter... TOO FREAKING GOOD!XD even i hate the fact oga kissed aoi and oga almost harmed yolda... still freaking good. update soon
unstablestar014018 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Love love love your story! Hope you update soon! :)
tallyhotheory chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
can wait for the next chapter :D