Reviews for I Won't This Time
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I really enjoyed this. It was a heart-tugging exploration of Wally's grief, and a really sweet look at the relationship between him and Barry. Thank you for writing and sharing.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
...
Woah. That, my friend was an INSANELY huge level of deep. I'd love to see you continue this, but it's well wrapped up anyway. Thanks so much for putting this out there!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Barry you jerk! i still don't like him for just leaving wally like that. this was a sweet fic but barry allen can never be forgiven! poor wally dealing with all of this pain.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Beautiful!
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Dan Didio, take notes! Barry *with* Wally is far more interesting than he is alone and fics like this prove it! :D

My only question is on why Wally seems to believe that Artemis is dead? Act like it, yes, but did it happen in this fic's universe?
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I LOVED THIS! So much Wally Angst, and Wally and Barry bonding! Perfect simply perfect
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I already reviewed this on Tumblr, but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this wonderful piece of fiction. You've broken my heart in the best way possible, as a writer.
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
WALLY AND BARRY MOMENTS FOR THE WIN!
D: Ugh, poor Wally, life just can't get any more suckish for him, can it? I'm glad Uncle Barry was there for him, even when Wally didn't want him to be.
Thank you for writing this!

Ally