Reviews for Secrets
Kara chapter 1 . 2/12
I've read this story repeatedly and can't get enough of it. I absolutely love it. I'm a HUGE Katniss/Finnick shipper and this literally is my favorite fanfic of all time. This is amazing work. You're a very talented writer and this is how the Hunger Games should have gone. Wonderful! :)
ilovehungergames2014 chapter 26 . 2/9
This is one of the best katniss and finnick stories I've ever read!
sucks
i am not sure why so many people like this story.. katniss acts like an OC - no fire in her.. you really cant feel any emotions in these chapters.. would have liked hearing about her anger, frustration - just some emotion instead of he said, she said, she thought.. a better flow to the story.. but hey many people like it.. i stopped at chap 6
iHeartDoctorWho chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I still think this is amaze-balls. Yeah, I said it. I only use that term in special instances, so... You deserve it. I'll probably won't ever write like you... Good job!
B?
iHeartDoctorWho chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I reviewed! Can I get some sugar cubes? JK! The story is pretty good so far... Poor Katniss...
Danielle chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
I love this story. You are an amazing writer.
kellieelizabeth chapter 47 . 11/18/2014
This is the third time I've read this in the past few months, and all I can say is wow. This is honestly the best Hunger Games fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it.
Godiva9 chapter 47 . 10/12/2014
A wonderfully well written story with a great plot that kept you guessing; I really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing and sharing this story! : )
4 Alaza-Mz.Jane Doe .Fangirls chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
This is really good
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
I hated that gale won I wish allysa had won that's why I stopped reading right after she died
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
Love It! I Like How You're Hinting At The Rebellion!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
Woah a twist!
nitefang chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Can I just give you mad props for your portrayal of Cashmere, Dahlia, and Alyssa. I find them both badass and respectable, so they're very likable characters. And that final scene-where Finnick and Katniss think about other people. Very real and believable because they did obviously love Annie and Peeta, and it's not something they're going to easily get over. But they do still care about each other, and I think you did a very good job with that scene.
badkitty98 chapter 47 . 6/13/2014
i love you story its sooooooooo good