Reviews for Secrets
FlyingMouse chapter 7 . 6/19
YAYYYY! So happy (and relieved) that Katniss agreed and was happy to agree :D
Mizu Kai chapter 26 . 3/5
Um, this is awkward, I haven't finished this one yet and accidently left a review for a story on another tab. Didn't notice the tab switched, but I will say I also love this fic, it's darker than some, but still way too enjoyable. Thank you for writing this. Sorry again...god I feel dumb.
Mizu Kai chapter 25 . 3/5
I LOVED this! Not sure how many times I laughed, but my god this was amazing. I'm stealing those lines for children to use on my boyfriend tonight. He'll die. Thank you for this, you are a wonderful writer and person. You also have a great sense of humor. Thank you.
remuslives chapter 6 . 2/14
I'm more for Katniss with Gale then Peeta though. He was never love, he was just comfort in a shitty world. She ran from Gale, because *that* was love. imo. I actually prefer her with Finnick the most though. There's just something about him. (and not his looks, lol)
remuslives chapter 1 . 2/14
it's terrible that i'm laughing when he tells her to kill him and she says okay.
JlovesGaara chapter 47 . 12/7/2016
Wow you have no idea how wonderful this story is. I love this pairing and I loved all the drama and heartbreak. You were very descriptive and always kept me on the edge of my seat. I hope you keep writing, you are very talented. Great work!
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
Wow this story is incredible!
rae chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Que hora es
toritwilight504 chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
To be honest whenever I want to read a good story I always come back to this one. This is my all time favorite story. There's nothing that can beat it in my opinion.
Unbreakable1994 chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
I love this story!
Sebashley chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Johanna and I go way back. Johanna's dad was the mayor's niece, so I've known her since the victory tour of my games.

This kind of confused me.. Johanna's dad... Is the mayors niece? Let me know lol sorry ima bit confused
WillowOdair chapter 31 . 8/2/2016
I'm crying real tears over Cashmere. This is such an amazing story!
With friends chapter 34 . 4/23/2016
...like that, who needs enemies?
Mischievously Me chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
I really wanted to like your story, but it's just too fast paced for me. It lacks true character development and depth. My apologies if I sounded harsh.

~~Maeve
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
omg BLESS! i love gale and i was a little concerned about your treatment of him in this story but that was brill. i was so afraid you were just gonna murder him off to get him out of the way :/