Reviews for Secrets
LooernaLightlyn chapter 2 . 12h
Hmm... Certainly takes a different twist. xD
It's interesting so far, and good. The only thing I can really tell though is that Katniss's personality seems very robotic. I know it's difficult to portray her, but she just doesn't have the spark or emotion she does in the books.
Max Towler chapter 7 . 11/21
I personally LOVE this trope! I think it's super creative! As a writer myself (my twin is my beta) I really enjoy your writing. I always feel really special when someone comments on my writing, so lately I've put in effort to comment on writing that I find really good!

Max (Maxine) Towler
dalonewolfff chapter 47 . 11/20
This was an amazing story! You're are an amazing riter and I can't wait to read your other story!
dalonewolfff chapter 44 . 11/20
dalonewolfff chapter 42 . 11/20
dalonewolfff chapter 35 . 11/20
This is an amazing story! I love it! I'll Definetly will have to check ur other stories out too!
SkylarRide99 chapter 25 . 10/31
Loopygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/29
Okay I've just started reading it and it seems good so far, course I'm only on the first chapter, a few others have mentioned that katniss is a little OOC and I agree. She could use a little more emotion, more defiance but also I don't think she would have killed peeta straight off like that. I have a few ideas how to sort that scene tho which I think will make more sense if you want to hear them, just pm me and I'll send you them. Other than that tho it seems really interesting and it has good attention to detail, with it noticing small things like his hair colour fading which makes the story really vivid in the reader's mind
SkylarRide99 chapter 24 . 10/24
This was the one plot twist I didn't expect,or like
Wow I really liked this story!
Finnick truly did love Annie!
I know you said "slight canon divergence", but Katniss shooting Peeta like that would never happen...
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 3 . 7/16
Oh, wow. She actually went through with it. I'm sorry, man, but I don't think I can deal with something like that.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 1 . 7/16
I don't think Katniss would've killed Peeta. I mean, I know he's not really part of this fic, which makes sense, but she would not have killed Peeta under any circumstances. Or maybe that's just my Everlark side shining through.
AliseOdair chapter 47 . 5/25
I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE this fic. I have re-read it multiple times, and I just can't get enough! I hadn't even read the missing scene until today and it made me so happy that there was something "new" for me to read! I wish I hadn't read this yet so that I could read it for the first time all over again!