Reviews for Money, Money, Money
charleigh duck chapter 7 . 11/16
hi,i enjoyed reading your books im a really big fan, you inspired me into writng a few books and i think im doing alright so theanks for that. xx
nightnovice chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Really love the chemistry, well written.
nightnovice chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
My heart is a flutter!
Jane chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Realy good wish there was more though!
Lovestory81 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Wow! That was a really nice chapter! Love this happy ending :)

I had to laugh out loud when I red this:

Stevie closed the door, unwound the window and yelled out as she pulled out the driveway. "I love you, Alex Ryan."

Loved the little scene at the bar, outside and later on with Regan :) The sweetest part was when she revealed the pregnancy.

You are so good at this, you capture the characters just about the way they are, everytime I'm surprised by how you do that. Thanks! And remember this: never stop writing :)
Lovestory81 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Oooh that flashback scene was bad! Eeeewww...I really started to feel sick. Poor Alex! But Fiona and Harry are indeed deserving each other. Alex gone for six months is a long time! I can imagine Stevie feeling so sad and lonely without her best mate. Now up to the last chapter...*sighs*

Good job girl! I really love this story and looking forward to another S&A story of you ;)
Lovestory81 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Oh my God Stevie...Let him finish! Let him speak! Lol
TL22 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Aww Mushy mushy and mushy. Nice ending you covered all the bases. I was a bit surprised that you had Alex and Stevie move to Argentina.

A very enjoyable and well written story
TL22 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Littlestevie, that was intense, even a curse word. I guess Fiona really does make your blood boil.

Nicely written and enjoyable.
Liv it up 124 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Fanastic story :) I absoloutley thought it captured Stevie and Alex so incredibly well and the ending was perfect! Is that video on YouTube? Great job :)
kepc chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Aww love a happy ending! Tess and Nick and no Harry what more could Alex and Stevie want! Plus a baby . The reader inhales deeply then exhales ...Life is sweet ..
Liv it up 124 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Scarred for my whole entire life. Ughk! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
kepc chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Eeww! It was bad enough when you started out(Chap one ) and they were kissing I fully got that visual but this chapter, double Eeww lol. Well done again for painting the pictures so well for me to see as I read. Is our last chapter finished or are we going to be held to randsome again? lol You can post two chapters in one day! I wont mind :0)
TL22 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
And you say I'm predictable.

Very nicely written chapter, I enjoyed reading it
Liv it up 124 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
O. M. G! Just a little angst there hey?... Hehehe as much as I want S&A to be together I love it when this kind of stuff happens! Good work and can't wait for the flashback :)