Reviews for Abigail's Adventure
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Well so glad you posted an update to this story..

Hope Abigail will be alright and that the team can figure out and break the spell..
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Poor Abigail, it'll be funny is she somehow kind of fought off the mindcontrol for a moment to screw up the new Bio Vipers.
Slytherin Studios chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Poor Abigail, I hope she realizes what the neckless is doing to her.
Brigade701 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I think you might have uploaded the wrong chapter to your story.
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
So Abigail is under Dr. Mindbender's spell.. Wonder what they got planned for her and the Joes for that matter...?

sorry about the writer's block but this was an interesting chapter and i look forward to seeing what you got coming for them..
wolflguardian42 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Finally! New Chapter! Awesome by the way. And: Please SPACE. OUT. YOUR. DIALOGUE! It'll make it easier to read. I know this from my own experience.
wolflguardian42 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Way to go! Can't wait for next chapter.
Shadow the Ranger chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
From what I have read so far you still need to polish this story more... like add more details and suspense because at this point it seems like you are just rushing through the story
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
how cute - Kyle and Abigail shared their first kiss...

Glad Abigail was able to learn some information about her parents from Madeline and Stephan..

good luck getting over your writers block - update when you can as I am enjoying this cute story..
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Yay you updated I can't wait to see what happens next. Can't wait for more action scenes.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I have to honest, at first I didn't really think this story was going anywhere... But now, WOW! I really like the effort you have put into a background story and the action and main events are well spaces out. I'm looking forward to your next update, keep up the good work :)
AA chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Cute story- would live to see where Abigail ends up.

Not a criticism as my grammar is awful, but I did notice a couple of wording errors that might have been caught if you'd looked at it once more. Otherwise, I like your writing style.
susan chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
aw so cute! please keep writing ')
susan chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
great job with the story! please keep writing ')