Reviews for Unlucky Thirteen
wpl chapter 1 . 8/20
story is great nrrd more
Sy chapter 6 . 7/24
I really like the story so far and this cliffhanger is really bad. Is there any chance, that the story will be continued?
1-Valkyrie-1 chapter 6 . 7/23

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL
1-Valkyrie-1 chapter 1 . 7/23
HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS
XD
Jesus, the amount of work that must've been put into this is astonishing.
PLEASE WRITE MOAR OF DIS FANFIC
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 7/11
Aww, that's it? Please sir, can you write some more?
Zharkhella chapter 6 . 6/15
As of Chapter 6, this has been quite an entertaining read. I am hoping another chapter is soon to be posted.

Critiques - I saw whine and whining spelled as whinge and whinging. Not sure why those stood out more than anything else to me. Perhaps it is British spelling difference from the American spelling I am used to seeing.

Pacing is pretty good even if the chapters are longer than the author intended.

I don't particularly like Harry's acting as a 9 year old. It seemed more like 6 to me. However it has been a long time since I've been 9, so I may not be the best to judge such things.

Overall, I have really enjoyed this story so far.
nikkiRiddle chapter 6 . 3/24
PLEASE Update, u r 1 of the better fanfic authors and i love this story
Roonil Wazlib chapter 6 . 3/11
I hope that you didn't die in the meantime, because... yeah, well, that would be bad, but cor blimey, man, it has been two years! And you hinted that you've at least made the plans for the next chapter. Yeah, I know that the real life's a bitch that always sucks, but shouldn't it have given you some recovery time by now?

This is one terrific story here, mate. I'd hate to see it abandoned.
currahee506 chapter 6 . 1/30
Update damnit
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Great story :) hope to see another chapter
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
very good story
CRose chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
This was fun to read, I'm sad to see you haven't updated in a while. Thanks for what you did manage to get out.
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Love it! Hope life has sucked for you and it's just writer's block, not something more serious.