Reviews for Unlucky Thirteen
EmI8576 chapter 6 . 4/29
Wonderful job so far. I hope you continue with this story. I'm curious as to what will happen to Sirius, and about Harry and Hermione's first meeting? What about Dumbles? Will he find Harry?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Terrific story, thus far! Please, come back soon?
Thanks!
MelJ
lsignet chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
okay, I know its been like 2 years since the last update... but I was wondering if you planned on continuing this wonderful story?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Are you sure you're not dead? This (really great) story hasn't been updated for more than 2 years! Please finish!
mckertis chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
You are quite a decent writer, i must say. Too bad it went nowhere.
mayotta chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
I really enjoy this story you are writing and truely hope you continue. One of the most interesting takes on the reptilia28 challenge I have read.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Yours was the first HP fan fiction I've ever read.. Loved all your chapters.. Please write more.. Good wishes..
wpl chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
story is great nrrd more
Sy chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
I really like the story so far and this cliffhanger is really bad. Is there any chance, that the story will be continued?
1-Valkyrie-1 chapter 6 . 7/23/2016

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL
1-Valkyrie-1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS
XD
Jesus, the amount of work that must've been put into this is astonishing.
PLEASE WRITE MOAR OF DIS FANFIC
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Aww, that's it? Please sir, can you write some more?
Zharkhella chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
As of Chapter 6, this has been quite an entertaining read. I am hoping another chapter is soon to be posted.

Critiques - I saw whine and whining spelled as whinge and whinging. Not sure why those stood out more than anything else to me. Perhaps it is British spelling difference from the American spelling I am used to seeing.

Pacing is pretty good even if the chapters are longer than the author intended.

I don't particularly like Harry's acting as a 9 year old. It seemed more like 6 to me. However it has been a long time since I've been 9, so I may not be the best to judge such things.

Overall, I have really enjoyed this story so far.