Reviews for Unlucky Thirteen
thonez chapter 6 . 5/9
Too much filler paragraphs, 70k words and plot barely started. Otherwise style is nice.

You also have problem that you didn't upgrade opposition. Manipulative Dumbledore is great opponent to keep sides balanced. Now it looks that Voldie will be gone at end of first year, Horcruxes aren't problem. Only interesting are diary and ring. For ring Remus could take DADA and accidentally find tiara in RoR to manipulate Dumbledore take ring. One possibility for diary is wait but better way would be put Lucius under imperius. While interesting reading it puts HHr romance to epilogue chapters and leaves no action for Ron which will be about as useless as in canon.
raven spotter chapter 6 . 5/4
Brilliant story, pleeese update soooon :))

Steve
I'm genuinely afraid to read this story, it has been a year since your last update, and I get obsessed with amazing stories like yours, the fact that this is unfinished or given up on makes me really upset. Please update as soon as you can, we are waiting.
Amanthya chapter 6 . 3/15
Oh no! I'm to the end of the available reading! I was enjoying it so much I happily went to click next chapter, only to find that... gasp!...I have to wait!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 2/1
Great job keep it up update soon
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 1/29
YEA!
Peter has been captured! I LOVE how Dokkar is the reason they know that Peter is the traitor!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 1/28
If he's going to have a large number of children, he'll need to renovate and add on to the cabin OR move into the manse; its simply the only way to keep the children from harming each other while they fight for space.
Tik chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Interesting plot. Different and unique. Cant wait for the next chapter.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like your take on R28 so far. Not only are you putting the whole set up in a rather different frame, but Harry is getting a good amount of knowledge he needs to succeed.

You've made sure that it isn't going to be a pat story, which is all to the good.

D. Page Robin
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Getting Sirius Free, think about Watergate and President Nixon
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Huh... wasn't February seventh of 'last year' a song lyric; as opposed to when you've last updated this story?
Shamgar777 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Wow! Excellent story. I stumbled across the story today and read it in pretty much a single sitting. Thank you for skipping the monotonous training sequences that so many people add to their stories. I love the details that you throw in and including the training scenes would have caused serious overload. I also like that the reaper is dealing with the consequences of Harry's actions and that not everything goes swimmingly for the "good guys"/poorly for the bad guys. I'm glad that you're toning down the superpowered Harry that almost always comes from the Reptilla28 challenge. I'm anxiously awaiting your next chapter!
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
interesting start, i am looking forward to seeing how you proceed :)
Sugar0o chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I am so utterly sad that this is the last chapter. I do hoe at some point you ahve time to update again. I'll look forward to it!
shannonnicole9 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
This is great! It's just saddening because it's right when they catch the "Filthy Traitor!" Love it(: