Reviews for 青い蝶: Blue Butterfly
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 2 . 9/21
dang I'm barely through with the second chapter and I'm already crying like a baby!
jy24 chapter 9 . 7/4
Central was doing something to make it looked like Allen was killed by an Akuma and now new enemies emerged and were out to seek his blood?! Who was it that had sent that strange Akuma and killed Allen? What do they want with him? Please update this soon, I really want to know what happens next.
insaneissuchameanword chapter 9 . 5/4
Updateeeeeeee~~~~~
Kittenanimegirl13 chapter 9 . 5/2
Please update! This needs an update!
LinzChan chapter 9 . 4/12
I'll be waiting for the next update! 3 3 3
amenokuma chapter 9 . 1/30
I really like the way the characters are written and the plot keeps getting more intriguing. I'm hooked :D
Dhea30 chapter 9 . 1/15
waaaaaaaaah... I can't wait to read what happen next!
alguien22792 chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Well, what the hell is going on XD?
alguien22792 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Ahhh fuck! And they meet again. I somehow wanted Chouji to be kill...
Jean Sumar chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
Oh god how many times did this story make me cry... Oh the FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLSSS... I love this story anyway. I love the way you portray the characters and the transitions and each point of view, capturing their thoughts. I can't wait for the next chapter. The anxiety is exciting. -
XavierForest chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
next chapter?
XavierForest chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
I'm still confused as to how Marie is able to see
XavierForest chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
you are AWESOME at describing fight scenes!
XavierForest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI!
Lecifer chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
All I can say - you're back and it's all that matters to me: to know you haven't disappeared and my favourite story ("Seasons") is not dropped so I don't mind slow updates. I liked the new chapter of the "Blue Butterfly" since as the plot thickens everything is becoming more and more intriguing. I'm really curious now about this "Red-sama" person and looking forward to the meeting between Kanda, former exorcist, and Allen, heretic and Vatican criminal on the run lol. Thank you for the update - it was great as usual and I'm really-really looking forward to a new chapter of "Seasons".