Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Mangamolly1991 chapter 22 . 3/8
Fantastic
Biyo94 chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
Really enjoyed reading the story. I read all the chapters in one go. Beautifully written. Keep it up!
The Dark One Rising chapter 23 . 11/10/2015
You've got to be joking. "One more chapter left". This was the second to last? What prevented you from uploading it? Did this scene get negative reception? I admit, I felt like their relationship was moving faster than I thought it would. Still, that chapter wasn't bad.
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Most of this was bound to happen eventually. Although, the pairing of Ardelia and Jackie boy surprised me. That's a new one. Will it last? Seeing as Ardelia and Hannival are now on good terms, her being with Crawford might help smooth some things over, should Lecter ever be found. Of course, this prompted the most ridiculous mental image. Ardelia and Clarice on a double date with their two older men, both of whom aren't what one would call the best of friends.
The Dark One Rising chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
An unique dynamic. Most fics don't bother with Ardelia, after a while. She is usually more of a problem to the relationship. Even if she learns to accept it and not turn Lecter in, for Clarice's sake, the two rarely call themselves friends. Lecter added Ardelia to his circle of protection relatively quickly.
The Dark One Rising chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
Even with that, I doubt Lecter's reputation Eill improve. The two are just serial killers, after all. What's one more death, when committed by a known pyschopath? It wouldn't matter the reasoning, for some would argue against it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Since when has Ardelia been working for a private law firm? What about the FBI? Actually, until now, nothing have me the impression that she wasn't in the FBI. Before, when Ardelia went it to talk to Lecter in the Baltimore hospital, Crawford pulled one over Chilton by saying Mapp was working with Agent Starling on the Mimi case. If that's the case, wouldnt Ardelia have to be an agent?
The Dark One Rising chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
Well, it's been two weeks. A) the case has not been solved. I should have known it would not be that simple. However, they do have a name, now. Something of a motive, too. B) Lecter had made a phsical reappearance much before I thought he would. Of course, I was not banking on Mimi trying again so soon.
The Dark One Rising chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Three times the size she was? I hope that was an exaggeration. If not, Mimi had to have done some heavy body lifting. Has she really been planning revenge for that long? What did she intend to do? Wait until Lecter broke out and kill him? I doubt she would have tried breaking into his prison, even if most wouldn't care that he died.
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
My, my. At least Ardelia is still sticking by Clarice? I predict that the Docotr won't be physically back for at least two months. He might try to contact Clarice though.
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
I really have to wonder. I doubt he'll die, but not can he easily disappear. If he's found at the house, how will the FBI, media and public handle this. Knowing that being found will lead to his recapture, hoever, I believe either Ardelia will help hide him for Clarice or he'll crawl off somewhere. He can't exactly check himself into a hospital.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Excellent use of background characters and oft forgotten tidbits.

I have to wonder. Why was it that they were both there at the same time? Was Hannibal Lecter keeping watch over the house of Clarice Starling and Ardelia Mapp to protect them from Mimi? Had he anticipated her actions? I would not be surprised if he did.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
Ah, true friendship. Acceptance of one dating somewhat questionable people. One might argue that a good friend would try to pry the other away from their dangerous attraction. However, the real friend is the one that understands and supports, even with the criticism.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
That was not unexpected. I do believe that Mimi is a more complex character than anyone is giving her credit to be. I hope she won't be underestimated, but I feel she will be. No matter how much he seems not to be, Lecter can make mistakes.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
Ahh...This is refreshing. Usually when Ardelia tried to be a good friend, the fandom sees her actions as a hindrance. They may become so later on. Yet, right now, Ardelia is still Clarice's good friend. She is not, in this story, someone who would easily betray her.