Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
This was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you.
This chapter filled me with such untapped emotion! SUGAR PIE HONEY BUNCH YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF, I LOVE YOU AND NOBODY ELSE!
3 hannibal is such a teddy bear
foxgodess07 chapter 23 . 4/27
where's the last chapter? I hope you haven't abandon it. update soon.
nicole813711 chapter 23 . 2/14
This was quite good. I hope you do write a last chapter, though I suppose this could suffice. Excellent work. I'll follow on the off chance you return to this story.
reader94 chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
great story, loved it! please write the last chapter!
colourcolour chapter 23 . 9/5/2014
Love everything about this story! Please continue!
Feuerkindjana chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Sweet - but where is the missing chapter and what is it about?

Thank you for this story. My lightbulb moment was wrong btw.
Feuerkindjana chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
I... Had a lightbulb moment starting this chapter. I'd love to skip to the end and find out if I was right or wrong...but I won't. Patience is a virtue. Meh.
Feuerkindjana chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
*sigh* this was so beautiful.
Ps: Before I was rudely interrupted by accidentally hitting -post- button,
I was trying to say I came to the conclusion that the killer was female a chapter before it was suggested by the good doctor. I felt a little proud. LOL

I really like your style and the fact that the characters are believable.
Feuerkindjana chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
"her heart was beating like a nun's in a sex shop" hahaha Love it!

Very good story so far, only a some points a little to repititive. There is no need to constantly give or repeat the whole background info, just because the acting/talking characters change.
There are minor spelling mistakes like forgotten letters at the end.

BTW I loved that I came to the conclusion that the killer is female a chapter before
HereIAmNow chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I really like this story, it has an interesting slant on the Hannibal / Clarice pairing, however, I do question Ardelia's judgement, to want to get wasted at a club where a serial killer plans her next victims...
MyraValhallah chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
Please continue this, I really want to know how you're going to end the story
sandy.morganlopez chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
I can see it's been a while since you posted for this story...I'm hoping you will see your way to finishing it soon. I hope it's a wonderful ending for them. :)
sandy.morganlopez chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
argggghhh. I am SO glad that you have written so much before I started reading so that I don't have to wait to see what happens between them. :)))))