Reviews for From Childhood's Hour
tsunasoraceillover chapter 18 . 1/23
Awwwww I love this story! and I love your writing style

overall your just plain out amazing!
Sari Dark chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
And this is how Dean got arachnophobia...

:D

I love young Dean! He is so cute!3
This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more!
Sari Dark chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
wow, when did demons get that smart?
and soooooo cute!
PigNaPoke chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Awesome story, Dude! Funny, suspenseful, emotionally charged - it had everything a great 'episode' of Supernatural should have. I particularly liked the way you were able to address some of Dean's fears and emotional after mass from his stint in Hell and how he was not able to bottle them up due to his physical situation. Very emotional to read how he is struggling to take comfort from Sam and Cas only because he is in a child's body. The Walmart Shopping trip was hilarious - I could totally picture it as you made it so visually detailed.
Great stuff.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
It's kind of sad that Cas didn't hang around for a celebration. You know what they say about all work. Our Cas is going to become a dull boy.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Ready for resolution. Great visual of Dean dressed in Cas' trench coat. Made me laugh.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Go get the spider, Sam. You're the big brother now. Do your job.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
You wicked, wicked thing. So you like the spider, do you? You want one as a pet. Be careful what you wish for.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Deep fried angel wings, extra crispy, please. Who has the holy oil? Lite the angel up.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
I hope that you have a really good idea of something to do to Zach. I read a story one time where the Winchesters made a chair out of his bones and used his wings for fans. Granted, it was a kind of dark story but that part made me happy.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Let's get on with the Dean rescue. Even for Zack torturing little children seems a bit out of line. How did heaven get so corrupt?
PigNaPoke chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Wow, I'm laughing so hard at the shopping trip to Walmart, of all places! Awesome idea and really well written and "voiced"! Thanks!
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Zack. Damn I hate him. Someone, I think it was Dean to Gabriel, once said they were going to fry his wings extra crispy. It couldn't happen to a better guy that Zack.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I liked the touch about Dean's little shoes lighting up. He may have a dirty mouth but he sure is cute as a pint-sized hunter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
A McDonald's Happy Meal. How will Dean ever live that down?