Reviews for From Childhood's Hour
Apaphia chapter 18 . 3/13
Dude nw im more scared of spiders than ever...
ncsupnatfan chapter 18 . 2/18
Think I read these backward, but was just as good as the others. Way to go.

NC
Elora chapter 18 . 1/12
You have a talent for young-Dean stories. I wish there were more of them out there... Very suspenseful. How do you come up with all these monster names? (ex: Edderkopp-Skapning?) So freaky. I really enjoy Dean’s foul-mouthed comments in his four-year-old body. Too funny. And picking out clothes? If only every shopping trip was like that. Zachariah is terrible. You write him well. I like the banter that goes on between the brothers. Can’t wait until the Sam and Dean of ‘If I Knew Then What I know Now ‘ get to that point where they can exchange playful dialogue.
Boffer4life chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Ah, it was awesome! On to your other works. Sorry again for the gratuitous amount of comments I'm leaving. :/ But when I stalk someone I go all the way, so get used to it! :3
Boffer4life chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Aww, poor Eddy(Jeff). But that's what he gets for trying to eat them. :( Will they fix Dean in time? Or will Sam end up being a single father? Dun dun DUUUUUNNNN.
Loving the story btw, as usual your writing is epic. You should seriously have a tv show, you could do great things.
Boffer4life chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Poor Dean. Good on Sam for beating the snot out of Zach, I wish he had gotten eaten by Eddy(Jeff) tho. I still can't help feeling sorry for the spider still. Stupid cartoons messing up my notions of evil spiders.
Boffer4life chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I just can't help picturing Jeff the spider from Billy and Mandy. That makes it a little less terrifying thank goodness. Jeff was just a poor misunderstood spider guy. :/
Boffer4life chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
They're getting close, yay! Oh I hope that Eddy eats Zach, that would be nice.
Boffer4life chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
D: Why must you hurt baby Dean so much? Screw the plot at this point, give Dean super powers and let him tear Zach to pieces please. :(
Boffer4life chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Well I was going to say that I was giving up and passing out... But then cliffhanger. Thanks...
Boffer4life chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Ah Bobby. Please, oh please, let him be a snarky old man to Dean. XD Oh and bt, 4 hours now until I gotta wake up. Thanks so much...
Boffer4life chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
First, finally some teasing from Sam's end! Heehee. Also, oh no! Cliffhanger! Whatever shall I do? I thank goodness, I'll just click the handy dandy next button! :D I just realized you're gonna log on here and have like 10 reviews from me. That doesn't seem creepy at all, right?
Boffer4life chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
:( What sneaky demon bastards... Why you gotta do that to poor baby Dean? Not cool man, not cool. (Although it makes for good readin')
Boffer4life chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Looks like Sammy is being all sweet to his little bro, don't wanna see him cry after all! :D Loving it so far, onward to sleep deprivation!
Boffer4life chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Sleep is for the dead! Not like I need to get up for church in 5 hours or anything... You suck. (not for real) I hate you (That's a lie) Why do you love keeping me awake like this?