Reviews for From Childhood's Hour
Hannah chapter 18 . 9/6
I really liked this story. I loved how you stayed true to the characters and I really liked the story line. I hope you continue to write more and enjoy the all of your future writings.
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 6 . 8/21
CrapcrapcrapcrapcrAP
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 5 . 8/21
h shafafihulyfagushdjbfvgdushlakjbxcdvfgshlkjbcdvgu
I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH LIKE SERIOUSLY I CAN'T EVEN
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 4 . 8/21
asdfghjkl I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW OK YOU'RE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND IT'S ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS AND ALSO HAS A PLOT YOU'RE AWESOME
Hugs,
Belle
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 3 . 8/21
Love it love it LOVE IT! :DD
asdfghjkl I LOVE YOU
Kay Kay chapter 18 . 4/25
Very cool story! Loved the idea of Dean still keeping his memories but having the emotions of a 4-year old! Poor Dean's emotions really were all over the place. And on a side note: That nightmare of hell was creepy as hell (see what I did there :D). No seriously, it really creeped me out (in a good way)! Keep it up! xx
misskittycatastic chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
love the story but I think he shouldn't have been cured. then you'd have a whole another story
Sallyannerenee chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Wow. What an absolutely adorable story! I loved little Dean. A lot of personality for such a tiny body. And poor Sam, such a shock, going from little brother to big so quickly. You wrote it well, had me laughing, crying, happy, and angry. I love it.
tsunasoraceillover chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Awwwww I love this story! and I love your writing style

overall your just plain out amazing!
Sari Dark chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
And this is how Dean got arachnophobia...

:D

I love young Dean! He is so cute!3
This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more!
Sari Dark chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
wow, when did demons get that smart?
and soooooo cute!
PigNaPoke chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Awesome story, Dude! Funny, suspenseful, emotionally charged - it had everything a great 'episode' of Supernatural should have. I particularly liked the way you were able to address some of Dean's fears and emotional after mass from his stint in Hell and how he was not able to bottle them up due to his physical situation. Very emotional to read how he is struggling to take comfort from Sam and Cas only because he is in a child's body. The Walmart Shopping trip was hilarious - I could totally picture it as you made it so visually detailed.
Great stuff.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
It's kind of sad that Cas didn't hang around for a celebration. You know what they say about all work. Our Cas is going to become a dull boy.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Ready for resolution. Great visual of Dean dressed in Cas' trench coat. Made me laugh.