Reviews for Between Gods and Devils
Darknessdawns chapter 19 . 4/24
This was a beautiful story and like all your others well written and highly enjoyable. Honestly your writing style is one of the best I have read and you are a gifted story teller. Not to mention you always portray the characters amazingly, especially Inupapa, your version of him is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
lea chapter 14 . 4/7
Gomenasai is an apology (lit.: I'm sorry). Arigatou, Doumo arigatou, Arigatou gozaimasu, or Doumo arigatou gozaimasu is what you were looking for. Doumo can also be used, but it is uncommon. The last suggestion I left you translates as: Much thanks to you, or at least that is close for the literal translation.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 19 . 3/7
Aww yay! This is amazing, there really aren't enough Inu no Tashio and Kagome fics out there. Thanks so much!
EllaJuroku chapter 14 . 1/30
When Miroku was speaking with Mattaki, the part when Miroku says " Gomenasai for the offer." Miroku is saying Sorry.
GomenasaiSorry in Japanese!
Thought you'd want to know!
everythingnerd12 chapter 19 . 1/18
I loved this story so much. I laughed, I cried, I smiled. You are an excellent author and this is a story I will definitely reread time and time again! Thank you!
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 1/17
I still love it! truth be told, I'm not in love with him calling her "little one" though...feels...creepy? like a parent figure. But I mean, it doesn't really matter, the story has been posted for a while now. Like that he is telling her what she deserves to hear :)
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 1/17
So I had been trying to figure out if I had read this before, some of it seemed familiar, but if I have, I'm at the point where I must have previously stopped. Love you're writing, love the story so far. Hopefully they do exploring in other countries :D
LouiseShirley chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
I've read this story three times now, and I love your writing. I have to be drawn in almost immediately when I'm reading something, and your work does just that. Great story!
LeisureWriter chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
I love how you tend towards calling Inupapa an 'overbred prissy dog' via Kouga in your stories.
Kazuhe chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
so beautifull
kanna35 chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
love this story.
NyxxNoxx chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
the stories just keep getting better and better... i really like your take on the Inupapa as you call them lol
sam stewart chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
it's me again i hope to read a story that is similarly to this but with inuyasha as a baby.
sam stewart chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
dear kanna i was wondering if you would write a story about a baby inuyasha as i would happily read it whenever you could please consider writing said story.
purplerose97 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Love this story, and yes I read the whole thing I just chose to write my reveiw in the first chapter. I am not usually one to read a drama story even if it's only partially drama, but this story is an exquisite balance that many fanfictions that have any amount of drama at least that I have seen do not have. So bravo to you on a story well written and a job well done!