Reviews for Between Gods and Devils
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 19 . 8/14
So the constant companions are their pack? Seeshomaru & Rin, InuYasha & Shiori, and Mattaki & Kagome & their three pups.
sweetkayla18 chapter 19 . 6/17
PLEASE write a sequel
Grovtech chapter 19 . 5/15
Nice! I think you did very good at capturing the essence of these characters. While I was a fan of Kagome and the Mutt, I will admit you might have a point about their bickering. He was always so immature that you could be right that they would be a bad match.

Very good!
inugirl504 chapter 19 . 4/21
Love love love it! Please make a sequel
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 4/1
Keep up this good work
DeathsQueen26 chapter 6 . 3/29
Sooooo Goood! LOL!
GoldenSunLover17 chapter 1 . 2/2
I am SOOOOOOOO in love with this story I've read it many times and Im still not tired of it!
MrsJme chapter 2 . 1/19
I realize this story was completed in 2013 but I wanted to say I have just now come across and started reading it. It is wonderfully written! You obviously are conscious of the wording, individual balance, and grammar in your work and it shows. Also, I very much am thrilled by the concept that Inutashio showed up after the events you portrayed for Kagome basically saving the world, and you made that happen logically! I am new to Inutashio stories but I always felt a little bad that most all of them refer to her traveling farther into the past once everything is accomplished with Naruko; it almost gives the feel that all that struggle was useless because it could have been avoided. Basically, this is wonderful and uniquely written! I just thought even though it's been awhile people are still enjoying your creation. Thank you for sharing! :)
Hexal chapter 19 . 1/19
will there be a sequel or at least a one shot showing her seeing her family agian
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 1/7
Yay he called her mama
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 1/7
I wish Shippo called Kagome mom or something
Fire's of the heart chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
If you ask me Kagome should have just continued her punishment. LOL I just adore all of your stories though Kanna37. Time to Time, The Longest Journey, Splintered Realities and Between Gods and Devils are some of my faces though!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Great story!
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
:( nooooo how could you end it. Loved reading the story again
DeathDagger chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Hiya sugar. Just wanted to tell you in case no one else had that gomen nasai is I'm very sorry. I think you were looking for arigatou when Miroku thanked Mattakj for letting them stay. Anywho love the story...you already know!