Reviews for Savior
rspringb chapter 5 . 7/2
love it
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 5 . 4/28
Great! But also a little sad. Especially with whatever could have happened with kagome before all this had happened and if she could ever truly find closure. But it was also so sweet. Wonder what would happen if she meets all of goku's friends and family...
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
oh i love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Hi!

This fic is wonderful! could you please, please write another story about this pairing?
AnnaBlackBradbury chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Hi Kagome Yuki Niwa!
I really loved your fic! Its amazing!
You know? I was looking for inspiration for my current fic of Kagome x Goku and yours was the only one I could find but I really really loved it xD so now im absolutely prepare for continuing my story. I would like you to write more stories of this pairing because is one of my favourites xD well i think thats all.

Best regards!
kimmico chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Frickin awesome. Great ending.
kinda wished that you wrote the part where kagome met the rest of the gang.
but hey, its cool.
lol, chi-chi and kagome was like cat fight and all. Goku handled things very well
kimmico chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Awwwwwkward~ Tee-hee so much drama.
well I suppose it looks bad, but hey, who cares... scratch that. They're happy.
Oh man chi-chi is coming.
kimmico chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Drama~ rammabam~
talk about complicated situation. Bulma needs to take a chill pill. This is anime not real life.
Tee-hee
kimmico chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
They're in their own little world. After what you went through, you deserve someone.
You loved inuyasha, and he was like over a hundred years old. So no problem here.
kimmico chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Love it. Kagome is the gods plaything. You would have thought she would learn that by now.
Audrianne chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Great story!
Deadpool-girl chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
The story was sweet and i loved it. Awesome job.
vixinaminarama chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
i love the story and would enjoy seeing how the others take to meeting her as well.
Serendipity's tears chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Well done! Well done indeed. I quite enjoyed this. It's so hard to find a good story with these two, part of my problem being the numerous veggy/Kagome pairings, and the whole turning Kagome into something she isn't. I would deffinitly look forward to more stories based off of this pair, were it you writing them. :)
LuceRunsAway chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
God, I loved this! Awesome job!