Reviews for Savior
DragonSpirit03 chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
OOOO! You should do one more where Kagome meets the rest of the Z-Fighters. -Winks- Of course with Piccolo there it would funny as h**l because he would 'know' what kagome is... Wink Wink...
PatrinePtn chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
this is one of the Fanfics I'm often rereading
Wicked.Onna chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
Really great story well written fun and brilliant
t-pain chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
some awesome sauce you got there. a sequel please. of kagome meeting the gang would be cool.
InugamiKudo chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
I love how you represent Kagome in true connon form, she just happened to fall into the DBZ Universe, there was no reason she should have changed much overall. GOOD JOB!
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
I would have loved to see a little action. Maybe goku small fight or Kagome fights, idk. Their reactions to their fighting I guess. Still i love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
I would love to see a sequal where she meets gokus family, maybe get into a fight with vegeeta or picolo and hold her own. Or a chapter where they have been together for a couple years and she tells goku shes pregnant.
rspringb chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
love it
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
Great! But also a little sad. Especially with whatever could have happened with kagome before all this had happened and if she could ever truly find closure. But it was also so sweet. Wonder what would happen if she meets all of goku's friends and family...
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
oh i love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Hi!

This fic is wonderful! could you please, please write another story about this pairing?
AnnaBlackBradbury chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Hi Kagome Yuki Niwa!
I really loved your fic! Its amazing!
You know? I was looking for inspiration for my current fic of Kagome x Goku and yours was the only one I could find but I really really loved it xD so now im absolutely prepare for continuing my story. I would like you to write more stories of this pairing because is one of my favourites xD well i think thats all.

Best regards!
kimmico chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Frickin awesome. Great ending.
kinda wished that you wrote the part where kagome met the rest of the gang.
but hey, its cool.
lol, chi-chi and kagome was like cat fight and all. Goku handled things very well
kimmico chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Awwwwwkward~ Tee-hee so much drama.
well I suppose it looks bad, but hey, who cares... scratch that. They're happy.
Oh man chi-chi is coming.
kimmico chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Drama~ rammabam~
talk about complicated situation. Bulma needs to take a chill pill. This is anime not real life.
Tee-hee