Reviews for When The Worst Happens
Dratias chapter 12 . 6/3
This was seriously awesome. Very good job on writing this. I highly enjoyed it.
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 2/13
This is awesome so far.
Lucy Truth chapter 1 . 1/11
Hi or hey or how you doing or you guys suck stop writing.

Just kidding.

No, seriously, it is NOT fair that you can write a story that I don't move till I'm finished with it. Then go back to the first chapter (voila) so you can read it. Or write 120 of of those stories... like, seriously, I only pay this much attention to something if Glee is on. I hate you and love you at the same time. (Which sounds really weird and stalkerish... but it's fanfiction, right?)

Hugs,

Lucy
WeAreShootingStars chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
THIS STORY SHATTERED MY HEART INTO A MILLION PIECES (SEVERAL TIMES BTW THANKYOUNOTHANKS) THEN SLOWLY GATHERED THEM TOGETHER AND OH SO TENDERLY GLUED IT TOGETHER AGAIN. I both cried silently and laughed out loud. Some parts I literally had to put my phone down and just sit there or flop back and squeal into my pillow or hold onto stomach and rock slightly with the overwhelming feels. So thank you. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story of heartbreak and recovery. Everyone stayed in character, the scenes were vivid and engaging and thought provoking, and the plot was extremely well thought out and enacted. You are truly a fantastic writer. Keep up the awesome work friend! Hope your day is as wonderful as your writing! XD
WeAreShootingStars chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Okay I'm not even close to being done reading this story but I just had to tell you that this is so freaking good I'm either biting my knuckles, crying, or overwhelmed (yes, Robin, I am greatly whelmed) with friend and mentor feels. This is seriously one of the best YJ fanfics I've found and everything I was looking for. Highfive friend! Now excuse me while I get back to reading your fantastic story. XD
TotallyLosingIt chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Oh, good -Lord.-

*rubs eyes*

So, like, I've come crawling back to YJ fic because my roommate and I are marathoning JLU and obviously that means my emotions over Wally West have returned full force, and I was honestly just looking for family-heavy stories where people take care of Wally because Lord knows 52 did a shitty job of it, and I found this and I think I got way in over my head.

It was good though. God. It was so good.

... Usually I have more to say in these, 'cause I don't really review often? Not to be snooty or whatever, I just forget most of the time unless I'm really stuck on a fic. Like this one. And I thought I was done with Waly West, or at least YJ's version of Wally West, but this is perfect. Thank you.

PS. Yeah, I'm in love with your Batman too. So.
Julianlarson0524 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Okay so let me just. Wow. This is a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this fic it is beautiful. I felt every emotion. It hit me right in the heart I felt every betrayal and I was so shooken up and in shock at the clones abusing the sidekicks. Just that was the best roller coaster ever I just wanted to cry tears of relief when it finally came to a good ending (but I'm in public) that was my favorite YJ fanfic by far and I believe that no other can beat this. Thank you so much
Julianlarson0524 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
UGH IM IN PUBLIC. CAN WE NOT SPEEDY GEEZUZ THEY'RE FINALLY STARTING TO TRUT THE MENTORS A LITTLE BIT CAN WE NOOOOOOOOOT OH MY GOONESS I SCREAMED IN PUBLIC MAN SO YOU KNOW WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW IM VOLUNTEERING FOR RED CROSS AT A BLOODDRIVE AND IM SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW
TheRockingWriter chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I know this fanfic ended ages ago but:
If this is set after New-Year's, then where are Zatanna and Rocket?
I'm just curious!
Capricia chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
A awesome mentor-sidekick story. You did a great job keeping everything and character and I'm a huge sucker for anything that has family slant to it. Especially love the Super-family dynamic and Flash-family drama was spot on.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Just noticed last chapter that you are a Floridian, too. I just got back from a soirée on siesta. Nice yj story. Keep it up. Wally was my favorite. First season was really good. Second- good but too much at once.
criticbro chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
You realize they could just put KF in an orphanage right? But then again he could just run away and keep on the move only stopping for necessities and fighting crime with Flash...and why isn't Iris shown through any of this?(sorry I'm nitpicking)
yuu101cutie chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
One more chapter... please!
I really want to find out Dick's reasoning for what he did. He did in a way make up with some of them (Wally) but you left that part as a cliffy.
Also, is this a version of what happens within the 5 year gap. I forgot to ask and only realised know.
Keep writing because you are really good. ;)
Brightpath2 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Oh its the end? OK! I LOVE IT FOREVER 3
FireLovesMe22 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
You should have seen my face when I opened my e-mail and saw this beautiful update. I swear I almost cried. I 'm so happy that Wally's okay, this was an awesome story and i"m proud of you for continuing until the end. That takes guts kid, good on ya! I can't wait to read any future stories you have hiding up in that head of yours. Until next time...
FLM22 OUT!