Reviews for Veritas
topaz-tantei chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Oh! I like this! Will it ever be continued? I hope so! I've really enjoyed reading it so far.

topaz-tantei
bobbyneko chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
cool! i love the action and suspense!
ranma15177301291 chapter 7 . 4/29/2003
You didn't update in like...FOREVER! I love this story! I had to read it again, but I didn't care, because I liked it so much the first time. I don't think that Kazuha will be pleased with Heiji when he explains himself. Then again...Poor Ran. Everything is all twists and turns. I wonder if Shinichi will be able to predict Vermouth's next move. He has to stop reacting to situations and create situations to come out on top, that's how you win at chess. But how oh how will the two detectives draw attention to themselves and throw off the operatives? The suspense is killing me! Great story!
rin chapter 7 . 4/26/2003
wow! u updated! they finally saved Kazuha! great! update soon please!
Dreamer chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
This one took way to long to come but I am glad it finally did. :) I see you have use some updates from Shounen Sunday if I am not mistaken. I just hope that the recent developments won't spoil your story, but AFAIK, Vermouth is interested more in Haibara than anyone else.

It is not my right to say anything, as I'm writing this for the sake of a friend of mine. But aren't being a little bloody here... aw. And the plot thickens more and more and becomes more exciting. I hope the next chapter won't take as long as this one did. Great job!

P.s. regarding Red Thread contest, could you please e-mail me? I have a special request if you don't mind.
Dreamer chapter 7 . 4/25/2003

KaitoGirl chapter 6 . 4/24/2003
Puh-lease update! You haven't updated for a hell long time... AND I'M JUST TOO DAMN CURIOUS! Update, update, UPDATE, update, Okee?
Kaitou Magician chapter 6 . 11/7/2002
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. Seriously, this is now one of my top fanfiction favorites of all time. I can't believe it took me so long to read this. It was absolutely perfect.

She stared back. “I didn’t know I was supposed to. I thought I was just the mad traitor scientist who takes the blame for everything.”

I love it. Please continue soon.
7693847 chapter 6 . 10/16/2002
Great story! Please continue soon!
Apparition chapter 6 . 9/17/2002
*speechless*

This is absolutely great. All the aspects in it is great; Conan losing the touch with himself even if temporarily, Takagi getting worried about by Satou (*grins* that lucky bastard), and the resolute Kogorou... And lastly, the decision made... fell to their game at last.
Hakaisha chapter 6 . 9/16/2002
Yay! Another first review! Oooh, this is my lucky day...first Ysabet's Windfall, and seconds after, an update on THIS! *dances around merrily*

Ooooh, BAKA Shinichi...'course, if I were him, I'd probably be not thinking too much about disguises and covers, but GOSH, that was STUPID! Go Heiji for 'picking him up' like he did! *HUGE GRIN* Though, I still have to say he's being rather insensitive about the Ran thing. Take his panic and guilt over Kazuha being kidnapped and multiply it by 3000 and he'll roughly get what Shinichi's feeling...geez, Ran was SHOT! 'Least he could do is to be a bit more sympathetic...but with Kazuha's life on the line, I guess he won't take any chances.

And speaking of Kazuha...there wasn't ANY mention of her all chapter. P C'mon, what happened to her?

Boy, I so do NOT want to be in Takagi's shoes right now...shot, and then getting mass-murdered by every male on the police force over Sato has GOT to be painful. *huge grin* You're killing me with the suspense here...

One SLIGHT quibble though (that I'm not even sure is accurate, but just want to bring up anyway): the transformation from kid to adult to kid again is VERY painful, with the stress on the heart and lungs and kidneys and everything else, and even Ai can't guarentee that Shinichi will survive the next one. How, exactly then, can Heiji explain away the screams coming out of the bathroom door? He can't just bar it up, can he? Besides, I don't think the walls are that thick. And even if he COULD stall until Conan turned into Shinichi, wouldn't Shinichi be quite tired and more than likely to fall asleep instead of go rescue Kazuha with Heiji? I mean, he might not WANT to fall asleep, but adrenaline rush has a limit somewhere too...

Well, other than that questionable...question (*sweatdrop* I can't think of any other better descriptives, ok? P), everything's beautiful and perfect. Can't wait for the next one - Kazuha's (un?)timely rescue is coming up, and DO I want to see the fireworks when she demands that "what the **** is going on, HEIJI HATTORI?"...*grin* I'll be waiting!

Hauntress

PS: I updated Cliffhanger. Did you notice? *grin* Please read (review?) and enjoy!
Apparition chapter 5 . 8/27/2002
That vixen, Vermouth! She is so cool when she plays with others' nerves like this! One have to wonder if she has lost the sympathy and sensitivity of a woman. Linking Kaito series to Conan one is nice too. Yeah, cool chapter although I expected something on poor Takagi. Well, I guess I have to wait. _
rin chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
ahhh! this is soo good! update soon please! please please please! i can't wait to see what happens next!
Zansetsu chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
I LUV UR FIC... WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
Hakaisha chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
...that was EVIL. EVIL. EVIIIIIIIIIIL! You can't leave us there! *sniffles* *grins evilly* Although I pity Takagi Wataru right now, you can probably tell I'm not feeling the least bit sorry for laughing at his distress. Mwahahahahahahahahahahah! D

...ahem.

Anyhow. I love the way you write Vermouth - so very in character, coy, and definitely dangerous. Heiji's explosion was priceless - and perfect for his character; I'd be rather surprised if he didn't curse a blue streak after he sees Vermouth wearing KAZUHA'S omamori. Gin's disgusted reaction at Vermouth's games, anger at his comrade's incompetence, Vodka playing the flunky, and everything else was perfect, right down to Ran's steadfast denial that this was even happening. Tis great!

Wriiiiiiiiiiiiite! You're killing me here... *pout* P