Reviews for Ancient Relics
Bob Ganga chapter 24 . 12/9/2023
But that being said i am enjoying the story , It is very involved and you did make the impossible ( Merlin still being alive ) Sound not so impossible you also made his character more " Human " and not a God like being Like other writers have done with Harry in many stories i have read . So kudo's on that , I doubt it was easy .
Bob Ganga chapter 24 . 12/9/2023
As far as the paragraph when Merlin & Ron were deciding who got the bed One thought came to mind . I thought " are you not wizards , Transfigure a bed from the camp bed "!
Aaron chapter 14 . 10/20/2023
I sadly can't get access to chapter 15 it just shows a blank page is there anyway to access it or read it I was just going to skip to chapter 16 but it looks like important stuff happened and I don't want to miss anything also love this fic one of my favorites so far
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 38 . 10/16/2023
I feel like you perfectly well /could've/ been that cruel, you just chose not to be.
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 37 . 10/16/2023
Yeah :D

I'm Bri'ish
A bo'oh oh wo-her ma-e

Like bro we don't all talk like that but yeah BONFIRE NIGHT!

It's so fun! But loud. Very loud. But awesome.
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 34 . 10/16/2023
I LITERALLY JUST FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE PLAYED BY THE SAME ACTOR O:
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 33 . 10/16/2023
I'm worried that Morgana staged the conversation so that Merlin would do something or other

It can't've been that easy
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 30 . 10/16/2023
I must concur. It was the QORST ENDING EVER ;.;

Seriously I cried for ages then when I finally calmed down, I accidentally made a face that reminded me of Merlin and I started crying again. Stupid I know, but still.
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 20 . 10/16/2023
I mean... He /is/ like him. He fucking is him.
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 15 . 10/16/2023
I GUESSED :DDD
S0lng3l0-4eva3 chapter 12 . 10/16/2023
Wait... Pale dragon... Deformed... Seemingly with the mannerisms (at least from afar) of a the Old Dragons... AITHU?

I THINK ITS AITHUSA!

That or im reading /way/ too far into this.
animallover24678 chapter 40 . 10/1/2023
YAYY YIPPEE this was so amazing
animallover24678 chapter 39 . 10/1/2023
that was so beautiful
animallover24678 chapter 38 . 10/1/2023
YEAHH omg hes mortal its his time
animallover24678 chapter 37 . 10/1/2023