Reviews for Ancient Relics
kittyranma chapter 11 . 9/18
I've always felt that had they gone back to Harry and Hermione would have been head boy and girl. With Ron taking over as quidich captain.
Milly the Dragon chapter 39 . 8/3
That was awesome! Love how well you managed to capture the characters, I could almost hear them, especially Arthur for some reason, as if straight from the show.
This, this is by far the superior ending to both. Absolutely loved it. Awesome.
Emrys Waits chapter 40 . 7/4
Wow, without a doubt, hands down, you are a remarkable writer. There are many HP and Merlin crossovers, but you've managed to make yours stand out. Plus, you've finished your story, while many others have given up. It had plenty of action, adventure, and a whole lot of feels to keep me entertained and hanging on throughout the whole story. And what a big story this is indeed! Outstanding job, my friend. Never doubt yourself, you are a worthy and gifted author.
WatUCWatIC chapter 28 . 6/25
Okay. I'll admit it. I cried.
IndigoAndTheFandoms chapter 39 . 5/31
okay so this is my favorite Merlin Harry Potter crossover ever. thank you so much for writing this and getting the characters absolutely perfect. I love this so much!
Samantha2611 chapter 39 . 5/28
YOU SHOULD BE INCREDIBLY PROUD, I'VE BEEN READING IT FOR DAYS AND DIDN'T LOSE INTEREST AT ALL! IT WAS JUST..AMAZING. I can't wait to read more of your work, you write superbly s just keep giong. :D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 21 . 5/5
The Marauder's Map /definitely/ counts as a non-official record! :D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 16 . 5/5
I was thinking the 'prove yourself' to access books on the old religion would be to prove that you yourself had access to the old religion. Logically that would keep them from being found before they were needed.

enjoying this as always!
queenfirst chapter 39 . 5/4
i'm in love
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 33 . 4/23
Absolutely awesome story. I love it. It just sucked me right in. Merlin felt so real.
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 40 . 4/2
HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH ALL OF MY EMPTIONS IN ONE FANFICTION! This is one of the best if not the best fanfic I have read ever in my entire life. Thank God you continue it because I have been reading this nonstop and don't want it to end!
sherryola chapter 40 . 4/1
This was a wonderful incredible story. I have only the vaguest knowledge of the merlin, Arthur Camelot story, most of which has come from the movie, Camelot. As I said at the beginning, I've just started watching Merlin. But you did so well with the story that I didn't need to know anything about Camelot to understand and be completely lost in your world. This is one of the best fics I have read in ages. I am proud to put it on my favorites list and I will be recommending it. You are incredibly talented.
sherryola chapter 22 . 4/1
oh I love that, loved it! the dragons. I was deeply moved by their reunion, and I've never cared one way or the other about dragons, except for a few books. Lovely.
sherryola chapter 21 . 4/1
It's perfect and hilarious that they discovered the truth through the Marauder's Map. I love it. Hmmm, the cup can bring back the dead? any chance they'd bring back Sirius? sigh.
sherryola chapter 20 . 4/1
I knew that sneaky dragon was making sure Hermione heard everything! I'd have kinda liked it to be Harry who figured it out first but this was really fun to read. Except Hermione slapping Merlin. It pushes my buttons when females slap males just because they are angry. because if a man slaps a woman she can have him arrested,a nd it should work both ways, except in matters of self defense. lol. Yeah, it's my soap box issue.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »