Reviews for Ancient Relics
LilyandJamesforever02 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I love the way you've characterized Merlin! He is the perfect blend of the Merlin we all know and love and a Merlin that has been alone for many many years. I keep wanting Arthur or Morgana to appear, just so Merlin can hear his name again!

I like what you've done with the dragons. Though I feel if Merlin met one of the modern dragons, they'd still recognize him as a dragon lord.

Oh Harry and his noble complex :P

Can't wait for the next chapter!
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Awaiting more.
RedStarAlone chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Really I love this fic!. Continue pleaseeee!
BriefShiningMoment chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
awww poor Merlin! But I've got to see I was thrilled when I saw Peeves! Harry bringing the Old Magic back? Is that by killing Voldemort and restoring the balance? Or does Harry develop the ability to use the Old Magic? That would be awesome :)
Thunder-Storm-21 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I really love this story :D. Will Kilghaara appear and Morgana? That would be Awesome for the wizards to see what a true, great dragon is XD.
And also where the hell did snakeface learn tho harness the powers of the old religion?
Anyway keep up the good work.
knallbunt chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I really like your story! I generally love Harry/Merlin Crossovers (they are just SO compatible!) and you did really well so far! *thumbs up*
I'm really curious for what the next chapter will bring- so I'm gonna push the story alert button. :)
And I just can't WAIT for the reveal scene- but I guess they won't know for quite a while longer... After all, Merlin stated he could only tell them AFTER Voldemort's death- and I guess for that to happen I'll have for the final chapter of your story...
on the other hand, Hermione could find out. :P

Well, I'll stop babbling now! Just have to say it one last time- love your story, really well done! Have a nice day
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Awaiting more.
Nobody chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Hallo, Nobody here,

This is seiously one of the greatest Merlin crossovers I have ever read!
(and I really do not want to admit how many this is)

I just read BriefShiningMoment's review and I agree, having dragons come in would be so cool! I always was a little disappointed in the HP dragons. They did not seem intelligent enough to have lived without being found out by Muggles, even with Wizards trying to hide them.
It would be really interesting if they have just been hiding their wisdom all these years. Or if they had all gone mad from lack of a Dragon Lord...hmmm.

Anyway, love the ghosts. Always love Fawkes. And really love how you have kept Merlin himself well still giving him 1000 or so years.
Poor, poor Merlin.
No chance of bringing Arthur back is there?
He is the Once and Future King and all that...
RightMeow chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
So saaad! Poor Merlin... I can't wait for the next chapter! :) great writing! I love it!
flyaway213 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Review.
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This is great. I can't wait to see what happens.
Jack Cassidy chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
WOO AN UPDATE :P

Love Peeves and the Fat Lady's reaction :3

Loki
Narutoske chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter.

Update soon.
LadyDunla chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Well, don't wait to long with your updates. I'm very curious by now.
Sayuri Takehama chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Oh, please update again soon!
I love your story and want to read more!
Please update soon!