Reviews for Ancient Relics
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Aw poor Merlin, I will give you a hug!

Great chapter! :)
1825227 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I love fan fictions like this :)

XD Moltres, that's clever.

Poor Merlin he really can't catch a break can he, I hope he tells the trio a bit more of the truth soon.
lilyflower1345 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Good chapter! I felt sorry for Merlin at the end there wishing someone would call him by his real name. I hope Harry and the others figure out who he is. Thanks for writing!
LilyandJamesforever02 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Another great chapter :)

Haha I see what you did there with Moltres :P

Keep up the good work!
BriefShiningMoment chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
He'd better have a good reason for now revealing who he really is. I'm sure you've thought of one :D While I don't think he should trust everyone with the knowledge I really do think that Harry, Ron and Hermione deserve to know. They've done so much they don't really deserve to be lied to.
I don't know an awful lot about Harry Potter but I do think Draco Malfoy should make a return, he's got history and I'm really interested in his character, are you thinking about bringing him back? Merlin and Harry have a knack for giving people second chances and Draco might know of where Voldemort is hiding if the Order want to take a pre-emptive strike.
Harry likes talking to the ghosts. He does it quite a bit in the books I think, so if they were to...bring up Merlin in a conversation (Or Mortimer or Matthew or whatever he's calling himself XD) that would be pretty interesting.
Nice touch with Fawkes. I'm wondering if you're going to bring in any dragons? I reckon they'd have some loyalty to Merlin, him being a dragonlord and all despite the fact that they don't seem to talk in the future (though they could just be very secretive)
I'd like to see Merlin's relationship with Hagrid. If he's been around that long, he might have a vague memory of seeing Merlin around before :) and Hagrid's own relationship with magical creatures could be nice for Merlin.
Also, if Merlin did spend so much time in Hogwartz, and what with the fact that the place seems to have unlimited room space, can he have his own study/hideaway? I know there's the Room of Requirement, but quite a few people seem to know about that and I like the thought of Merlin having his own place to get away.
So. Just a few ideas and questions. Thanks for writing :) This is amazing (and I don't often give long reviews)
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
cool
jadedbluerose chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Really interesting, you've given a good bit of thought into this. I was worried in the last chapter when you suggested that Voldemort suddenly knew about the Old Religion, but if Hermione knows of it then it fits. Also, the name Martin Emrys is a lot more refreshing than Myrddin Emrys which while whimsical is overused.
mwinter1 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Don't understand why merlin has to hide? Awaiting more.
LilyandJamesforever02 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Hehe, Martin :P

I've fallen in love with this story now :)

I liked this chapter a lot! Even though I adore Merlin's POV, I like seeing the story from a different character!

There needs to be more Merlin x Harry Potter crossovers! These two fandoms go so well with each other! I don't understand why there's only a handful of good ones :/

Your updating schedule definitely suits me. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I will admit I died a wee bit when I read that Snape died. But as you point out...Fred, Remus, Tonks and Colin lived. But I understand, with Severus dying helped Potter "win" the battle or the war as in the book and movie went.

Martin Emrys? I understand the Emrys part but Martin? Come on Merlin think of a better name then that. Merlin is after a Merlin Falcon maybe in the next life name yourself oh I don't know...Myrddin? Marlin? Merlyn (well that's the Feminine form of his name)? Or go by the meanings like Raven.

:) As you can see I never can look at the name Martin without thinking of Martin the Warrior from Redwall or Marty McFly from Back to the Future (I don't care, Marty is too lose to the name Martin!)

I have to ask, are you going to cross with Dudley Dursley and Gilli here as they are played by the same actor? I trying to look for a story that links them or something! O.o but no luck so far.

Great chapter as always.
Narutoske chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter.

Update soon.
RightMeow chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE IT! Can't wait for another update :)):)
flyaway213 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I very much like, very much.
Jack Cassidy chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Beijing Vs London
Beijing: We must be classy and perfect and mature.
London: WE WANT A BLOODY FORTY FOOT TALL VOLDEMORT, THANKS!

My favourite part was the Industrial Revolution. Awesome moving music and beautiful mechanics and choreography.

I'm Scottish too! Come from round Fife way :)
You?

Love love love love LOVE this fic :D
Keep it up!

Loki
RightMeow chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Awesome! I'm really excited by this :D I had also noticed the depressingly small amount of good Harry Potter and Merlin crossovers... This is great! :D
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »