Reviews for Ancient Relics
LilyandJamesforever02 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Ahhh this is a really brilliant story! I love how once Merlin joined the battle, everything took a turn for the better! And just when I thought it was going to follow the book, you twist it up! Fantastic!

"I know what you are" that was a brilliant line. It left me thinking at night- trying to figure out what could happen next! Just goes to show how well this story was written.

Can't wait for the next chapter! No, literally, I can't wait! I keep wondering about all the things that could happen like: Merlin revealing who he is, all the character's reactions, and a crazy theory. I keep imagining Morgana appearing and being all sisterly to Merlin :P but that's not gonna happen... At least I don't think it is...

Love the story! Keep on writing! Looking forward to seeing where this story goes!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
That was amazing I am totaly hooked
BlackMarionette chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
This is exciting :)
BriefShiningMoment chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
oooh I'm liking this. Wow. Just wow. I'm definitely keeping an eye on you :)
BriefShiningMoment chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
YEEEAHHHHH! BA Merlin how I love him! I agree completely, there aren't enough good ones. This looks to become one of them :) I think Xanthiae, luminare91, AuroraKnight and Emachinescat have done it justice. This fic looks particularly promising XD
LadyDunla chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Can't wait to see it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Wow is all I got to say.

Still hoping for alive!Headmaster Snape. :)

Great chapter.
lilyflower1345 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Good chapter! The part where Merlin tells Ron and Hermoine that Harry is the seventh horcrux was good. Very sad, but well written :) Interesting that Voldemort used the old religion. Thanks for writing this
Megwar chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
It's true that there are very few good HP/Merlin crossovers despite the great potential. I like yours a lot, though! It's very original too, since I haven't seen one before where Merlin 'appeared' at the Battle of Hogwarts. This story is so on my Alert list ;)
Apart from that, I'm celebrating right now that the people who were supposed to die survived! Yay! :D
Kageriah chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Hurry up and update! It's a good story. :)
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Awaiting more.
lilyflower1345 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Good chapter! I liked Merlin's reaction to Ron swearing with his name. His patronus being a dragon fits. Thanks for writing this!
Anne chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Great story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
well so far all the character that Rowling killed off survivied. So the next one I want alive is Severus Snape. I can hope.

Great chapter.
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting, I like what you have so far. I love Merlin/Harry Potter crossover, and I also wish there were more of them. I'm excited to read more!
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 Next »