Reviews for Ancient Relics
lol Remus
YAAAAAAAAAAAY WOOOOOOOO HE SAVED FRED YAAAAAAAY
GO MERLIN HE SAVED COLIN YASS
alessia3922 chapter 40 . 5/13/2017
Your story was really great!
aewea chapter 21 . 4/1/2017
greattttttttttttt. fantastic chap!ur awesome
aewea chapter 16 . 4/1/2017
I LOVED THIS CHAPTERRRRRRRTRRRR
OMG, it was just so great! loved it
aewea chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
...
Well o like this but i really hope merlin stops treating malfoy like this and tries to befriend him.
Great story! I love it
aewea chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
You know, when I read the first chap, I really didn't think I would like this so much, and now, just 2 chapters later, and I already love it
Pikapalsforever12 chapter 5 . 3/18/2017
Love Merlin's thoughts there. Especially, "Well that was a blatant lie Merlin. You detest that bloody stick!" And "Yeah, he was at constant risk of being fried by a massive dragon."
unknown473 chapter 40 . 3/6/2017
Wow. So many emotions. Thank you so much! Loved every moment of it
HayFever96 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Positively entertaining. Loved how you started to blend things together.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/15/2017
Why is Harry so stupid? This is exactly like Sirius all over again.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2017
The suspense! It's killing me!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2017
Whyyy?
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 40 . 1/12/2017
One of the best stories I've ever read. Absolutely loved the crossover. At one here point there was a time where I felt that Merlin's insistence on hiding his identity was bordering on the ridiculous, but I feel understand why better now. I do think Harry was being a little stupid by not figuring it out. I'm he had all the clues available to him. Anyway, other than that it was great. I wish there had been a big more harry/hominy it wasn't a big deal. Great job. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
thescribblerdragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Ohmyword YES! This. This right here is a good backstory. AND YOU ALLOW HARRY TO ACTUALLY PLAY A ROLE AND BE HIMSELF YAY!
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »