Reviews for Ancient Relics
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2023
Ah yes waiting but yeah after a whooe year of being on edge and rushing suddenyly bam its calm
animallover24678 chapter 5 . 9/25/2023
Merlin :( all alone and the lies ugh I could never his web of lies is growing
animallover24678 chapter 4 . 9/25/2023
YOOOooo martin emrys
animallover24678 chapter 3 . 9/25/2023
uh oh Voldy Moldy knows a litlte more that he should
animallover24678 chapter 2 . 9/25/2023
:( the battle
animallover24678 chapter 1 . 9/25/2023
YEAHH Merlin rejoin themmm ugh but its so frustrating that he cant interfere
NekoUnborn chapter 40 . 6/7/2023
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 3 . 5/12/2022
Sorry, but I don't buy this shit of Voldemort suddenly able to use Merlin's kind of Magic. Goodbye, but that is just garbage in my eyes.
Diana chapter 40 . 5/8/2022
Hey!I’m a college student from China, I read this whole story and it’s really, really amazing! It’s fascinating to combine Harry Potter and The Legend of Merlin together, and wow, I like it so much! Thanks for the story! (oo)
ALE chapter 39 . 4/20/2022
oh the truth I finished reading it a while ago.

Although I consider it to be a well-developed story for the most part, I can't say I like the character development, especially how dependent someone like Merlin looks around the trio when usually he has always been independent despite his emotions.

I understand why he is like this, that he sees Harry as a new Arthur and that this is supposed to work anyway, but the negative way he is treated against Harry maybe that is what makes him unpleasant to me. It's like Harry's actions are always okay, but Merlin takes the bad.

For the rest I don't know what to say, it goes with the harry potter fanon if you take into account the little information about some other characters in the books. Anyway, as characters, I wouldn't say that I could put up with them or even support them, they are very annoying to me and it is true that it may be because they are young, but in comparison Merlin at his age was different and although his character was frustrating, it was never that way. But like I said, I guess you were sticking to how they are in the books.

On the other hand, Draco was never one of my favorites but you made me like him in your story and his ending was quite nice along with story and Merlin's ending, the mentions of his friends from the past and how they appeared, you were able to create a good atmosphere with them and I appreciate that you released the data little by little like the mystery of the dragon, which I see as better achieved.
wolfwind42 chapter 20 . 4/6/2022
I wish Merlin had been the one to tell them. Hermione just finding out on her own really rings hollow. It would have been a lot more impactful if Merlin had told them of their own accord. And Hermione lying to Ron and Harry just makes her a hypocrite, since she was just condemning Merlin for lying to them.
wolfwind42 chapter 2 . 4/5/2022
I’d don’t think it would fit Merlin especially since he’s taller than them. It barely fit the three of them in the books, and their feet were sticking out. It definitely wouldn’t fit Merlin.
wolfwind42 chapter 22 . 3/2/2022
Oh come on. Merlin wouldn’t just tell Hermione all his deepest secrets just because she knows who he is. That’s just not logical. That’s not how human nature works. Especially since he’s kept these secret for more than a thousand years. He wouldn’t be able to say everything even if he wanted to.

Why was Merlin so affected by the Boggart? He’s had 1300 years to come to terms with it. Even if he hasn’t fully accepted Arthur’s death, it shouldn’t have affected him that much. It’s irrational.
wolfwind42 chapter 40 . 2/10/2022
This was incredible. One of the best Merlin fanfics I’ve ever had the pleasure to read. Great story, amazing character arcs, awesome world building, it was the whole package. Everything flowed naturally, nothing seemed forced, the relationships between characters felt completely natural and not at all artificial or forced, amazing. I loved it.
wolfwind42 chapter 28 . 2/9/2022
Why would he take everyone along? I understand that they want to be involved, but Merlin think as only going to get the sword. He didn’t need everyone to come. Also, are you telling me Merlin never went back to Avalon? Because that’s the only explanation to him not knowing he could commune with Arthur. And about that. I don’t think you can commune with the dead at Avalon. Or else he would have talked to Lancelot after he died.
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »