Reviews for Ancient Relics
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
OMG! This is great!
PaRaM0rE-0394 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Let me guess, Voldemort was trying to bring back Morgana and/or Nimueh. He mentioned both their names, so maybe he was trying to bring one or both of them back to help him take over the magical world. I don't know, but I DO know that I absolutely love this fic. Really, I love how the characters are more real than I usually see them. They, Merlin especially, aren't perfect, and I love that! This is a really good integration of both forms of magic and I honestly can't wait for you to update next! :D

P.S. What kind of question is that? Of COURSE, I want longer chapters! :D
Airtamis chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
This fic is glorious! Glorious indeed!
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
OH my god, I laughed so hard during that chapter. Merlin telling them that his real name is actually Dragoon? Genius! Oh, and I loved the bit where Merlin shows up Connelly. No matter how many times I read about Merlin getting the better of a Hogwarts professor, it never gets old. I can't wait for the next chapter - and I especially can't wait to see where you're going with this dragon. It sounds like it's going to be great!
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
this is fic is really good! I'm loving this.
I'm sort of hoping the gringotts dragon is one of the oldies but at the same time not coz it's been trapped for so long. not that it's not already horrid that it was in there in the first place.
I'd love to see Ron meet kilgarrah. I imagine his reaction would be quite humorous.
paramore is amazing... you lucky duck.
Dark Knight Warrior chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Hey thanks for posting, I was getting bored because no one was. Write the next chapter fast please!
And I just had a thought, is the white dragon that they are tring to catch Athuisa? (or how ever u spell it)
mwinter1 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Awaiting more. Oh foreshadowing of the return of Aithusa and Kilgarrah. That will be interesting.
Duo Swords chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Woot! Another chapter! Merlin! Why did you show off! ): Oh well, I guess he deserves a break once in a while. Arthur would be proud. I can wait to see this mysterious Gringotts dragon! Oh the stories it could tell! Dying for your next chapter! Update soon.
LadyDunla chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
This is getting more intriuging with every chapter. Well done. I love it.
Starkid191 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Wooh! Paramore!

Great chapter, and I'm definately sharing Merlin's doubts about the Dragon...I really am hoping it's Aithusa. I'm actually quite surprised Hermione isn't more suspicious...I suppose it's the whole 'closed mind' thing. I love Ron and his suspicious mind though. And Luna, I think Luna might figure it all out, probably adding in a few things about Crumple-Horned Snorckaks and Nargles along the way :)
DestinyChicken chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Omg! I loved it!

It's Aithusa isn't it?! I know it is!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
BriefShiningMome chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
AITHUSAAAAA! that poor thing! How did she get blinded? awww. Thanks for the update! so glad you got around to explaining the dragons XD
Basia Orci chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Wonderful!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
0oh nice chapter! :) YES a talking dragon...Aithusa?
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »