Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
SinfullySimple chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Oh. My. God.

I-I have no words. Thats was so amazing. I just-I am litterally speachless, and if you ask anyone who knows me, you would know that Im not one to be speechless. I can be worse than Felicity from Arrow sometimes. ;)

Thankyou for writting this fic. I went throught it so fast it was crazy. All i could think about today was readding this. I love your writting styel, and you have just the right amount for description without making too gorey or intament. It's amazing! Thankyou so much.

P.S.
Have you ever thought of doing a sequel?
AEY chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
I like how you incorporate music into the story. Other stories have done this too, but I the music seems to have a more integrated and influential significance in the story.
Gustin azza chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
When you say nothing at all and at the beginning,,,I like the songs
Gustin azza chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
When cas thinking about trapped, I am so afraid cas will leave but I know cas never leave, he's already at home,,,
Gustin azza chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Dean and cas want kids,,I understand it,,,they're good with kids :D Lovely chapter
Gustin azza chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
I am so so glad,,,finally they're together again,,,they fix everything and now, dean more open to cas,,,Nice chapter xD
Gustin azza chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
I want dean prove it and beg cas for forgiveness before too late to fix it,,,,I want they're together again,,, T_T
Gustin azza chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
OMG! I don't believe it! what they're doing with this horrible honeymoon?
Gustin azza chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Aawwwwwwwwwwww so LOVELY chapter beautiful wedding
Gustin azza chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Hahahahahaha I love this chapter, their family really happy and so busy with the wedding, claire and jo become bestfriend, thats great :D
Gustin azza chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
I am so happy everything going to be happy in this chapter and relationship between cas and claire going well,,,lovely :D
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
poor Nicky and Jimmy, I mean castiel,,,,,I know Nick want the best for all of his brother and sister,,,
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
I am so proud,,,dean can make castielosaurus down :D
Claire is cas's sister and I am right :D but that ended bad between them because cas don't believe the truth,,,
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 4/30/2014