Reviews for Worth Waiting For
Great story!
maphie chapter 2 . 1/12
:-)
maphie chapter 1 . 1/11
Woah, that was unexpected!
kagome0561 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Loved this!
kagome0561 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is amazing. Ive been looking for a bi bella but could only find edwards. Anyways I hope to read more stories like these.
mimimgr chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
great short story... loved it.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
love it... great little twist... B/R
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
There's nothing quite like some good old fashioned Halloween sexiness. And that's exactly what you've given us here. Which, by the way, I love.

Their encounter with Rosalie at the party was priceless. I love that she's his sister, because that means Edward gets to spend the rest of their lives rubbing Bella in her face. Which, as far as I'm concerned, is much less than Rose actually deserves, but will suffice as proper punishment for her actions.

The bedroom proposal was perfect for these two. He didn't need flowers, candles, or anything fancy schmancy. They just needed a raw moment between the two of them, which was exactly what they got. And her "fuck yes" answer had me cracking up.

I love this! Hopefully you're thinking about giving us another holiday treat with these two? *wink wink nudge nudge*

xo
SeekingJamestown chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This was awesome. I loved it. Thank you.
kinsano chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Great story! Loved the Rose/Bella relationship twist-did not see that coming!
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Idk how I missed this update...but thank fuck I found it. I love him, too. And, I hope inspiration hits again cuz I can use more of him!

Love it. Love you!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I loved it! I didn't want it to end I wanted to read more! Rosalie pissed me off though! I mean hello you where gonna do what they where doing! You've been doing it for ages! Ok that's out! Loved it and want more! :D
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
awesome story so hot and romantic.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
wow hot story!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Thank you for sharing, loved it!