Reviews for The Sky is the Limit
roseangel013 chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
I read all of your stories and I absolutely love them. It was all that you said it was. I would read this over again if I didn't need minute to process all of it. I have a question for you btw: what made you want to write this story and what gave you the inspiration for the name of the story?
monkeyrox chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
Best story ever. You are amazing I actually laughed and teared while reading. I was tottaly not expecting it. Haha all in all you write amazingly and have a way with words.
Red Saant chapter 29 . 8/13/2013
I would love if Above the Limit continued, i love this story. This has been the greatest stoy i have ever read in my life please do not end it. Please have another story to continue after The Sky is the Limit.
Hi chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I just finished chapter 15 and I have hated Red through the whole story, but I find the Red/Jason so cute! XD I just really hope He stays away from Wally, which I know for a fact won't happen, but hey! I can dream can't I? XD
Hermes96 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
i haven't even read this chapter yet but i know you'll just end up making me cry again . don't stop writeing though your amazing
Xardain-Ominvus chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
Hmm I would go with B, D and E but save D for last. Reason why last is because never really thought about BartxWally before. B and E caught my interest the most. I don't have any juice ideas, of this time, to put for F so that was out.
Babybluebirdie chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
Ooooh. A, B, C and E if you please. Really excited for n
purpledragon6 chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
F: Wally has had a son with his ex-girlfriend Artemis and she leaves their son with him to raise then just disappears off the face of the earth. Now the first few weeks of child-care is difficult for Wally, that is until Dick, who with all those little brothers of his own descides to help Wally and the two begin to grow closer due to this little guy.
TotallyT chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
I choose B,C,D,and E

Don't listen to OOCNESSSUCKS the guy with the bad review. I like how u write ur stories n so what if the characters r OOC it's fanfiction which means they don't have to be the same in the show. Just focus on the positive reviews.
ShadowKalia20 chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
I like A, C, D & E . They sound really interesting! :) I think somebody did something similar to B though.. I'm not sure.
RoyLovesWally chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
I ike E and A. E sounds really good I can't wait to read more of your work!
WallyWestlover chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
I would love to read The stories A & E ill b one happy Bottle of water
Drake Strike chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmm Its hard to say. But dick and wally are my fav pairing so anything with em and im a happy waterbottle.
Wintress chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
"Hey I was naked and finding some guy in my room isn't the highlight of my day unless it's a chick. A hot chick. Not after the Big Nose incident." He tells me. The Big Nose incident was about this guy with a huge nose that actually stalked Wally for about a month one day he came into Wally's room at 3 in the morning ready to confess to Wally. Let's just say it didn't even well. Mostly because Wally's the straightest guy I know and the other reason because the guy's a complete stalker.

LOL. LOL

Wow, I love your back story,,,and omg is this the last time? wow.

Water? That was random.

-cries-

t-this is the last story in the series

its s-so beautiful

-breaks down-

THANK YOU FOR THIS EPIC PIECE, AND WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE MANY MORE AWESOME BIRDFLASH FICS TO COME!

LOVE YA!