Reviews for The life and tales of an unusual creature
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 7/2
Well at least he can choose his own mates, interested to know who the other 3 will be.
kamui5 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Please update the story soon.
LicyLionyx chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Please continue ! This fiction is so great.
kamui5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loving your story I hope you will continue and update soon.
reader chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
your story is good so far, just one thing harry would have gotten his inheritance not just heritance. heritance is not a word.
continue chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
i really love this story
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Oooooh I can not wait for more.
dream.forever.yourself chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
this is really good please write more
dream.forever.yourself chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
please please please pleeaaassee write more it is sooooo goood i love love love it i really want o know what happenes next and i am oonly on chapter 4 soo please update i know you want to u haven't for 8 months please update it is a great story)
atymer chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Well I'm happy that Draco is stepping up and out of the shadow of his father and the family's dubious past. I like fanfic stories where he does very much.
I am already curious who the cold ones are, vampires or some sort of demon? Vamps are a bit too obivous and do they really have the power to take down the world. I don't think so really, but demons of some kind. Well there is a limitless gallery of rogues that could appear at the prescence of such purity and innoncence that his Harry.
I hope the author updates soon as I am most curious about the coming mates.
Poor Luna, her father is a bit more around the twist. It must have been very hard for her to grow up with him. I think he is the danger everyone will under estimate.
TigerLilly-0129 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Pretty good hun cant wait for more
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Unique storyline! I really enjoyed it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
lola chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
the are amazing togther :-P so Harry will be only with Draco? I hope u will update soon
Scioneeris chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Not bad! I like it so far. Can't wait to see where it's going to go and who else will be his mates besides Draco. :) Thanks for posting!
Becky123451 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012