Reviews for A Change of Destiny
shiho59 chapter 10 . 7/12
j'adore
Adele chapter 23 . 12/31/2016
Nice twist putting Morgana on the throne and making Arthur the bad guy. But I find it incomplete without a marriage between Merlin and Morgana. And would also like to know what happened to Balinor and are some of my favorite characters. Since they are alive, they could be reunited with each other and Merlin and Morgana.
EDelta88 chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
And this is where I check out. It's been fun but I just can't picture Morgouse turning on Morgana without cause. Still going to fav because it's well written but it's not for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
can you post the link of the video of change of destiny. for some reason, i can't find it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Very funny!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
This is deliberate badfic, right? If so congrats, it's very funny, a perfect pastiche of everything bad and overwrought and prepubescent...
LaughingLadybug chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
Really interesting so far!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Hilarious badfic... amazing how infantile and inane you've made the characters, that takes serious lack of talent.
PhoebeHuntress chapter 23 . 10/31/2015
Amazing twist! Please make a sequel!
Howarand chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
Why do I love Evil Arthur?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Can you write another one? Like the 5th season? Its great! But I have some questions... Is Merlin going to become King of Camelot? Lancelot would Marry gwen? Is when from Royalty now?
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story, though I've wondered what Arthur would do next after being revived by Aithusa. You and the original video left that as a cliffhanger, but maybe all of us can hope he will only try and do good XD
It was a lovely story, and I'm happy to have seen the link to it from the video. This is my departure now, as this is the end.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Knights of the Round Table united under Morgana! Haha! This next chapter shall be brilliant, it has to! This was the beginning of the end, and the next is the end. Which means I go on now to see the conclusion of the change in destiny!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Oh Merlin, pushing a dark Arthur's buttons. I don't think that's a good idea. However, I don't know what Arthur might do. Which means I must continue, of course, to find out what comes from it (if anything)!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Much sadness...Arthur has killed Uther, forcibly taken the throne and has sent Morgana and Merlin into exile. Many things can go wrong, and some shall. So on I go to see how they play out!