Reviews for A Change of Destiny
Howarand chapter 23 . 8/20
Why do I love Evil Arthur?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Can you write another one? Like the 5th season? Its great! But I have some questions... Is Merlin going to become King of Camelot? Lancelot would Marry gwen? Is when from Royalty now?
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story, though I've wondered what Arthur would do next after being revived by Aithusa. You and the original video left that as a cliffhanger, but maybe all of us can hope he will only try and do good XD
It was a lovely story, and I'm happy to have seen the link to it from the video. This is my departure now, as this is the end.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Knights of the Round Table united under Morgana! Haha! This next chapter shall be brilliant, it has to! This was the beginning of the end, and the next is the end. Which means I go on now to see the conclusion of the change in destiny!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Oh Merlin, pushing a dark Arthur's buttons. I don't think that's a good idea. However, I don't know what Arthur might do. Which means I must continue, of course, to find out what comes from it (if anything)!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Much sadness...Arthur has killed Uther, forcibly taken the throne and has sent Morgana and Merlin into exile. Many things can go wrong, and some shall. So on I go to see how they play out!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Aw...Balinor didn't get to reveal he's Merlin's dad. That's sad, but maybe he'll get to live. Maybe. I don't know whether he dies in the video or not. So now that Aithusa has been retrieved, and Arthur has defected, it is time to see the end of it all. I'm sure Arthur will show up next chapter, or at the latest the next one, because there's very few chapters remaining. So now I go to find out!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Cool...other than the whole confirmation about Arthur betraying them and Morgana getting all upset, but cool about Kilgharrah being free. Also, it seems it is time for an adventure! Haha! Well...ah...I look forward to the next few chapters. To the next one!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
...And Uther sends his own son down into the pit of darkness and hate. He's really bad at being a dad. Like really bad. At least he admitted it in canon, but now I shall go on to see the end of it all...which is in six chapters, if I'm counting right. So on I go, then.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Bad Uther, very bad Uther. You wonder why people dislike you so. *hits multiple times with a stick* Bad, bad, bad...and so I go on to see the repercussions of his...idiocy.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Oh...oh...So this is when it begins. The anger that shall become a swirling darkness, turning his heart to stone. Bad things are coming, oh dear, oh dear...And so now I go, to watch the events unfold.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Aw, cute Mergana! And Morgana taking charge, so very like her. I'm assuming that next chapter either picks up where this left off, or goes on to something else. Either way, it's time for me to go on to the next one!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
I'm laughing, well slightly, at the end here. Ah, young love, and the humor that evidently can come with it. Oh how very fun. Now I continue on, as I'm sure things are going to quickly take some more interesting turns.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Such sadness...And things have escalated quickly. So much going on, with the war, relationships and so much more! While it's strange to think it's likely been only a year for all of this to happen, it's fun reading anyway! And so now on I go!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
And so the battle approaches...How dramatic. I wonder how Morgana's dream fits into it...or if it relates to something other than the battle. Nevertheless, I look forward to it all and on I go!