Reviews for Deep
Rosaellie chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I love it so far! I know it's been a while, but update!
greekhockeyfreak chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I just read this and I know that I'm late to the party (wayyy late lol) but this is soooo incredibly good. You're a great writer! I wish you would finish this!
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Okay, please please please update. I'm really liking this story. It's good. It's interesting. And I love the theme behind it.

Please please update soon
babyvfan chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Okay, now I'm definitely interested
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is interesting. And I can tell I'm going to like this story.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Oh, is it me or is it getting warm up in here?

Great job so far! Thanks for writing and I hope you find the time and/or motivation to write soon!
Gerren chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
This is good, and by good, I mean /really/ good. Only three chapters in and I can honestly say that it's the best Irosami fic I've read yet. Though it's AU, it's perfectly in character. It's a shame that you said it won't be updated so often, but if you find the time to update, please do so without hesitation :)
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Love this! I cannot possibly think of a better AU for this pair! I'm sure that like I liked amethyst, I'll like this :D
OrikamiGirl chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I really like how it's going so far. I loved the first chapter and I really admire how you keep everyone in character :)
sakR9 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Good good good! Really liked the flintiness from Asami and Iroh getting riled up... Ur, affected. Effected. Darn. This was fun anyway and I await your next chapters. Thanks!
sakR9 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Woo hoo! Go Iroh! Good job on the club scene, it was good. Good job. Like I said.
I like this :)
sakR9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
VERY good! Loved all the police talk, but to be a bit picky, Iroh should have led the briefing despite Mako and Bolin doing all the work ;)
moviemangaandtvshowfan chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Great! Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013