Reviews for Wishes
VirgoSummers chapter 1 . 7/29
The feels! This is one of my favorite books! I love your attention to detail in this story! Your writing is amazing!

~Virgo
l chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Right in the feels
greenpineapple chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was amazing! So sweet and well, amazing. :P
Elite-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
short yet beautiful
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Uuuuuh! That last line made me really sad! It was cute for a while and then I just plummeted into a vast pool of sad.

Beautifully written, though.
Steampunkgirl198 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
THE FEELS! I just finished reading Girl of Nightmares, and am going through serious Anna/Cas withdrawal! This is very well written, I wish there was more!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Its so sad. really cute though. Really bloody good. Awwww, now I'm depressed. But I'm not crying. That much.
I love your writing. its really good. trés trés trés bien. (Very very very good. just in case ya didn't know) arrrrgh I loved it. bye!
Kai Darknight chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
this book needs more fanfic I can't help smiling at yours.
well done there.

-Kai
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh, wow. This is so good and sweet! I finished GoN... er, about three minutes ago, actually, then decided to see if they're were any fics for it. Sadly, there are only fifteen, and a third of them are in spanish, but I'll read what I can. Anyhow, this story was so cute that I figured I'd review, cross my fingers, and hope you wrote more like this one. I really liked how it never mentions Anna's name, leaving the reader to infer who "she" is (I'm going for Anna, of course.) Then the ending was so bittersweet and... I'm so sad that I'm finished with GoN. THAT WASN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END. NO NO NO!
-Coughs- Ahem. Please excuse me. I'm going to go sob my eyes out now.
kiki chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
A great story! It sucked me in from the begining and just kept getting better although it is small. Very well done, I loved it.
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Beautiful! I luv it :)
Loopyloola chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Loved it :)
The Perky Ambitious Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Omg! This is so beautiful... *tear :')
Percyjacksonfann chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
good
Satire Cain chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful and simple
Sad yet not melodramatic
Not fluffy but lovely
Love it and I loved Anna dressed in blood.
You have common but well used writing style, well done. Keep up the good job.

-satire