Reviews for As Lucas was on the bed while Helen descended
wisegirl2911 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Please update soon! It's so hard to find a good Starcrossed fan fic that's in english
wisegirl2911 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is really good :)
Queen of Faerie chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
This is great! Love your writing style, can not wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I don't know whether you realise this, but at this point of the story, Helen and that they are cousins not brother and sister, but other than that, this is a really good you fanfiction :)
Frenchie121 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
OMG don't stop there. Keep going please!
Frenchie121 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was a really good chapter. You captured Lucas's emotions perfectly. It was almost like I was reading the actual book.
anne chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I looooove my Lucas
AndreggvilJammer chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
So yeah; I haven't read Starcrossed, and I'm a bit confused, but it was a nice (relatively short) chapter. I like Orion. xD For some reason, I think he's the funny type of guy, and I like funny guys (you should know where I'm coming from ;) Right?).

You seem to be a bit confused about past and present tense. :) Do you want me to help a bit if you're editing? I would like you to be my first beta-client. Lololol. I've signed up for beta-reading, but don't have a client yet, soooo. :P

Update soon! (Not too soon, or it'll be completed too quickly, and you won't earn as much readers. I speak with experience, because I made this mistake with "Love Story". OTL) :D I MISS YOU. ;w;
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
One word: good.

Although there are a few grammatical and spelling mistakes (but those could be fixed), it was good. :D You clearly can write well, and I promise you that if you fix up the little punctuations and the grammar, it'd become a pro story that I'm sure will be popular in no time. (Of course, that requires constant updates that are not TOO constant - maybe a chapter with a few days interval)

And I'm honored to give you your first reviews. Yippee! :)) I shall read the next chapter now.

I wish I could update, but I'm procrastinating really badly, and I think I'm too lazy. ;w;

P.S. How's the typhoon? Seriously, tape your windows! It's very dangerous to just leave them like that, ready to break any second.