Reviews for First and Second
Nemhaine42 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Ooh, very good work!
GeminiLady21 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh man, this was beautiful. I love how everyone was in character. I loved it.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ha! XD I loved this! It was so sweet and awesome!
Bring on the next Loki/Darcy story! chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I adored this. Very sweet. I really liked the natural progression from curiosity to friendship to love. I hope you come back to Loki and Darcey soon! :)
Tiamatnerwen chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Soooooooo sweet, so cute, so perfect! You didn't use a thousand chapters and still let the love be felt through every word...I truly enjoyed reading this.
They really do seem perfect for each other, will Marvel (Disney) ever consider doing a movie with these two? I mean, Thor has his girl, why can't Loki? (being crazy here I know, just go with the flow)
Thank you very much for this amazing story
crimsonvortex chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is beautiful. Very wonderful. :)
KieraPSI chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Marvelous. No "Marvel" pun intended.
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Lovely story! I'm always amazed at how many different ways folks find of having Darcy and Loki fall in love-thanks so much for sharing :)
CordyQueenBee chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was perfectly in character and so very sweet. Thanks for sharing this.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Sweet little story. I really like the Shakespeare drawing parallels to what's going on with Loki. Thanks for sharing!
Embers in the flames chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I was honestly not expecting to read this one-shot and be so touched by your insight in both the feelings of being put second as well as the sense of awe of finding someone to relate to. Thank you for writing this! You're an amazing writer!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aw, how adorable! I really like the idea of first and second, and all you've said about Loki and Darcy being second to things is really true when you look at it. This is adorable and slightly humorous and obviously well thought out, so I must say, you've done an absolutely fantastic job with this. _
queenofthebrokenhearts chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love this!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is a truly beautiful piece. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013