Reviews for The Freak and the Deaf Boy
jenn008 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Love it!
Pippythewriter chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I really appreciated your author's note at the start of this chapter, particularly since the description of your life seems almost completely parallel to what mine has been for almost two years now. Two years ago this December, my grandmother introduced me to The West Wing, which had been cancelled almost six years ago at the time. At first I was completely against it because it took place in the White House, two months later I became obsessed with The West Wing, getting through season two secretly by myself by watching an episode every night on Netflix on my phone in my room, already prone to insomnia. About a month after I got into it, my dad got rid of Netflix, so I could no longer watch what was quickly becoming my favorite show. So I did what any not so sane person in my position would do, I looked up everything about it I could find on the Internet. And I accidentally stumbled upon a fanfic. Being the curious person I am, I read it, and immediately fell in love with fanfiction, and immediately started writing it. Then it happened, that July, I was hit with every symptom of severe depression there is. Soon, fanfiction became one of the few things that kept me going. I only discovered Sherlock last January, when season three aired. My mom was watching brit-coms on PBS, when it turns out, season three of Sherlock was airing on PBS. And so we watched it, and I was confused the entire time we were watching. In my defense, watching The Empty Hearse without even seeing The Reichenbach Fall, much less the rest of the series, so you can imagine how confused I was, but I eventually figured out what happened in the episode I had just watched, and I have never been more fascinated by a character in my life. I watched the following two episodes, then the rest of the series, probably over a hundred fanfics about it and counting, and the rest is history. Don't worry, I'll review your entire story when I'm finished reading it. :)
Pippythewriter chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
If it makes you feel any better, I laughed at your Johnny Dep joke. Hard.
johnlockislife917 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
OMG HARRY YOU GO GIRL
SueMiller chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
I just love your notes :) Also, thanks for putting Greg and Molly in this - it gave me a giggle :)
SueMiller chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I like your notes to yourself here almost as much as I like your story so far :)
DemeRain chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Thanks for sharing
FroggerJane chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Other than my father, I have NEVER heard of anyone that had seen Kung Fu Hustle or Shaolin Soccer! I love those movies!
Puggle chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
What a fantastic piece
Amanda Do'Urden chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Enjoying your story very much!

Amanda, Australia.
no valid name chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I laughed really hard at that joke! I am so using that!
ImaginationInk chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
Nice, I like it(:
(btw, make/tag/mark this story complete. I don't know how to do it since I've never written a fan fic, but I thought this story was in-progress until I saw there was a sequel. Just thought I'd say)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Moriarty?
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I own both of those movies... I guess it must be an awesome person thing. Hehe
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 6 . 7/30/2013