Reviews for Past Mistakes, Future Consequences
TheSingingPterodactyl chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
So beautiful! I always love (even though it breaks my heart) to read stories of how Connor dealt with Cutter's death. We didn't get much, we really just got to see his dead body and then episodes after trying to jump back in the show before we even got to grieve. So when I read stories like this, even though I want to cry, I love them.
Wonderful job, loved it.
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Very nice little story I really liked it
BobWhite chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Good first chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I really enjoyed this. Poor Connor. But it's nice to see everyone so worried about him, especially Abby. Her life would be boring indeed without him in it!
Rubytronix chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
How did I miss this? Lovely story- brought tears to my eyes!
Cehsja chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Loved the ending! You're a great writer :) Hope you do more stories like this soon
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Aww... C'I give Connor a hug? *hugs Connor* So cute! Glad he finally saw sense!

Markie
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Poor Connor! I hope he get's better soon! And I hope he listens to everyone and gets some rest. I feel sorry for him though, he's only trying to do what Cutter would have wanted him to do, but I don't think he realises that Cutter wouldn't want Connor to be working as hard as he is as he's making himself sick.

This is great! Please update soon!

- Markie! ;P
Cehsja chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Great start! I hope more is coming soon!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Yes Connor, don't blame yourself.

Poor Connor :(
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Update soon! I hope Connor's all right! Poor lad's been working too hard. He's so tired.

Love this so far! Can't wait for more!

Markie! :D
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Really great first chap! Hope there is more soon!
celticfirefly chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow, what a cliff hanger! This first chapter has really set up for a great story and I look forward to reading more. Please update soon and don't leave us hanging.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well written, I'm enjoying this one, thanks