Reviews for i'll eat you up, i love you so
2littlegreeneyes chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Oh God, if only it would have gone this way...
guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Yes, Stiles. Scott IS a potato. ;)
HedwigGirl chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I can't even... I mean... Has anyone ever told you that this story is the editing of perfection? PERFECTION. You got everything perfect. Wow this is gonna be a long review. I'm sorry, being a writer myself I just can't not praise you for everything in this story :)

Ok first of all oh my god, I could write a novel on the characterization for every character in this thing! It's almost painful how perfectly you conveyed all of their personalities, senses of humor, reactions, and interactions with certain characters so flawlessly. Like literally, EEEEVERYTHING was perfect! Do you know how rare that is? Like freaking "snow in Egypt" weird"! I'm in shock right now. Especially over Stiles, Derek's, Scott's, Lydia's, and the packs characters. These are characters that are usually only written 30% of the time the way they should be written and you did not one- but all of them without a hitch. It literally hurts my heart.

Next I want to talk about the Dialogue in this story: With so many layered, and complex characters (mainly stiles) it's really hard to write their dialogue the way it would literally be depicted if we were watching it on an actually episode on tv. You managed to pull that off, and you can't see me right now but I'm bowing to you XD

Next lets talk about the plot and time format: The way you wrote the characters pasts blew me away. You made then all intertwine and then worked you way up WHILE adding in your own realistic scenes, from different points of view at that. As I read on, I could literally see the characters growing and maturing and changing, and I could literally see every scene that you originally wrote in my mind, while also recognizing the scenes from the show you but your own spin on. *Standing ovation* Simply phenomenal.

Sterek: Ok this was the kicker for me: Taking these two beautiful characters and writing a realistic perfect romance between them that I can see happening in my head is like getting snow in Florida, it happens once every 20 years or so. Most authors will make then be together right away, but that would never happen! Both the characters have A LOT of issues! Its gonna take some time! The way you made Stiles make the first move and the Derek react the way he did was brilliant! And then you had Derek's self depreciation and denial kick in and with Stiles knowing there's something between them. And slowly Derek is losing the fight because he is falling harder for stiles even though he is traumatized by his last love but it's like Stiles and Derek were made for each other (Duh!) and the way they never really technically said I love you was one of the best parts of the story because most authors would just rush it but these two characters make that impossible to do right away if you want to do it justice- ok I'm stopping myself because it'll be a week from now when I'm done here ;) But yeah, this was pretty much perfect.

Ps sorry for typos :P
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Oh God...! I'm glad..!

I'm sooo Glad...!

I'm sooo relieved...!

This is AWESOME!

This is GREAT!

Love to know that Stiles' mom was Peter's advisor...!
I was panicked at the tension moment when Stiles and Peter alone, and when Stiles found out about who the new mystery master kanima then Peter touch his cheek and gave a feeling of proudness and when you italic the words 'father', and Stiles felt wrong, i think of two different things!
I'm glad one thing i think was not true!

Love the fact that Derek need Scott BECAUSE Derek NEED Stiles ! ! !

Stiles is Derek's advisor!

And they kiss a lot! Yaay!

And Derek had a good relationship with his pack! Stiles too!

Love to know you let Sheriff Stilinski know about the Supernatural things after the Matt accident! ;D

You made it Great and Awesome!

Love it!
mistsandstorms chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Nicely done, well written, a relief to read something literate -too many weak writers - like the modifications to Jeff's script
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
queenchesh chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
And this is how it should have gone. Now I want to read Russian writers and quote them all the time
queenchesh chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Poor Derek but he needs to get his head out of the clouds. Smack him.
queenchesh chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
The swimming pool scene was great. And how all the betas come together
queenchesh chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh Scott mentally lacking adorable Scott. Stiles' name XD
queenchesh chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Thank you for being alive and writing this
Azamiko chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
ricklogoix chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
iskrit'sya? seriously? if that supposed to be smth like "shining" or "glittering" in russian, then you use "iskryaschiysya", because "iskrit'sya" is a verb, and you don't use a verb to refer to a person. it's like as if instead of saying "hey, loser" you say "hey, to lose". sorry for the language, since russian is my first, not english. obviously)
Ledophole chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
This was AWESOME sauce! The character development and thought explanations were perfect. Great fanfic
Fire x Ice chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Let me love you! This is beautiful.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »