Reviews for Prince of Flowers
LiLi chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
I LOVED your story! It was great! the only thing is you have grammar mistakes and there is some words missing, like if you typed your story too fast, without checkng it twice. Overall, though, it was great!
Orinpasu-no-hiro chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
You copied that line from friends ;)
fairytalewitch chapter 44 . 7/8/2013
This is the best renly/loras story! Can't believe its over! Glad it had a happy ending though! Thanks for writing an awesome fic!
PhoenixGirl369 chapter 44 . 10/3/2012
No no no it can't be over.
This was the only quality ongoing fanfic about Renly an Loras on the interwebz.
Well I really enjoyed reading this and I love happy endings so yours is just perfect. :)
NTK chapter 44 . 10/2/2012
I can't belive it's over! Like I told you before- it's sad. You did awesome with the sex scene. Very very sexy. And yeeey! They are getting married! :D :D :D

The actuall ending was exciting to read. I love happy endings. I will miss reading Prince of Flowers. It's a great story and I loved every chapter of it.
josephspellman1 chapter 44 . 10/2/2012
:D GRANDMA TYRELL!
NTK chapter 42 . 10/2/2012
I actually feel sorry for Jeyne in this chapter. I can't even find a word for her parents. What kind of choice is that? Margaery and Loras did well.

Torrhen sounds so cute! I'd love to hold him. And what sounds even sweeter is Renly and Loras with a baby! Awww. Aww. Aw.
NTK chapter 41 . 9/24/2012
Who's the misterious guy? I wonder. Renly jealous is a nice change. He's never jealous. Oh, and Jeyne is a total bitch. Did I mention that?
NTK chapter 40 . 9/24/2012
All the games sound like fun! I'd love to participate. But not in the milk drinking contest. It's awful. It's also nice to see Meera and Robb finally together. Willas and Sansa is great but she's 14!
NTK chapter 39 . 9/24/2012
Arya is too funny. Jealous Robb is adorable. I missed Renly in this chapter.
NTK chapter 38 . 9/24/2012
Oh my God! What a chapter. Robb, Loras, Meera, car accident, hospital... Loras almost dead, Loras almost raped... And Jon and Willas back! And Beric! And the flashbacks...Too much to say. Great one.

Btw I love Renly. And just like you I hate Lysa and I think it's all her fault.
josephspellman1 chapter 41 . 9/21/2012
Great job! (per usual)

I'm looking forward to the ending.
NTK chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
I know it's too late but happy birthday! Believe me if I could only give you Jon Snow as a birthday gift I would:D not that I wouldn't want to keep him but it was your birthday so...
I really liked that chapter. I'm glad the secret is out and I can't wait to see what happens next! Of enjoy reading Loras/Renly fight and I'm pretty sure I will enjoy they making up even more.
NTK chapter 35 . 9/16/2012
God I hate that bitch. I hope Robb dumps her soon. Loras and Renly are so hot together I don't even know how to comment it.
NTK chapter 34 . 9/16/2012
Poor poor poor Meera! I hate Jeyne and their mates even more right now. Treasure map was just sweet. And you're right, I can't say Ramboner without smiling.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »