Reviews for The Mad Girl With A Suitcase
FUCKTHATSHIT chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
PLease keep writing
areadinggirl chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Pretty please write more! With a cherry on top!
lulu chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
i know its been awhile but this is great. your writing style is descriptive yet not boring, and the characters are great. i really wish you'll remember this story and continue it.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Please write more!
Polymer1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
this is one that i definitely think that you should continue!
Spaceguy Lewis chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHH! *insert weird middle schooler running about like a headless chicken*
This is so wonderful! It's very well written, and the cliffhanger at the end with Sherlock not seeing anything is a bit over-used, but it's still quite awesome!
The White Leopard chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh, my. Yep. This giggle-inducing story is certainly worth continuing, even if poor Rory did get dumped to make it happen.
Cristtine chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god, you NEED to continue!
Ohthatfangirl chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Pondlock. I love it. Even though my OTP is Amy/Rory. Is that weird to ship Pondlock as well? Probably. Oh well, I don't care. This is great! Please carry on writing!
xD chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
This is amazing!
Lilian Katora chapter 2 . 10/23/2012

DragonRose4 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Ooooh finally! We are getting somewhere. Very intriguing.
LadyErised chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Please continue! PLEASE! When I saw it was PondLock, I was confused but curious. And after reading this i can't help it. I want to read more! This is very well written; I could almost see this as canon!

I really want to know if why Sherlock can't see anything is because of something Amy does or..? What?

Please continue!

An avid reader, and a fan of yours,

Lisa1972 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
oh that's interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012