Reviews for Spectrum: a Catwoman Continuation
Moonflower26 chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
It is a very different take on the post-TDKR events, I like it. Flashbacks were fascinating too. Why would anyone think it was six years between BB and TDK? I remember Rachel talking about what changes mere year brought to the city.
Too bad your story was discontinued.
the general girl chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
Your fic was hands down the best thing I've read in months, "real" books included. Your writing, your use of non-linear time, the imagery and characterization and plot and oh my god, the tension between Selina and Bruce. It's perfect. You made the feeling of loss and guilt and hope so incredibly visceral that I could feel exactly what you were trying to get at with the characters. I love your alternate characterization of Nolan's Bruce, also. Almost every single TDKR continuation I've read focuses on peace and a Bruce that let's go of the Bat (or if he can't, he returns with reluctance), and your Bruce just makes for much more interesting fic. I know it's been a long time since you've updated and that it's a long shot that you ever will again, but I know I'll be keeping this fic in my alerts. Thank you for the five chapters that you've already written and posted, they were beyond enjoyable to read.
Atomix330 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Any more?
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
my fave line of this chapter: "She'd been born to this city a debt and left it a prize. Never had she been a gift. Not to anyone." - perfect, perfect imagery. :D
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
my fave line for this chapter: "She had given in without taking - an apology if she'd ever made one." Your Selina is so beautifully characterized, really. :)
yve1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I have to tell you how much I've enjoyed this story - have been hooked from the first chapter. I'm left wanting more and hope you can continue it. From a Cat/Bat fan - thank you!
Violet chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I hope you are still fighting for this story. It is very good.
munaxoxox chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awesome !
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
good work...and pls update soon...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
excellent
silva chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
this is just incredible!
one thing that I didn't really know how to interpret and left me wondering was when Bruce replied "Make all the quips you want. They won't make me forget." I'm not really sure what he was referring to, I had the same thought as Selina but well, that doesn't seem to be the same thought as Bruce had...
Could you eventually explain that in a sentence or two in your next update with an author's note?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
"but all she heard was the bitterness of a girl forever picked last when it counted."

why oh why does Selina have to suffer here?
Ugh I hate this, no not really because this so is so addicting to read but still... I'm a sucker for lighter stories.

Please update again!
Angelic Temptress chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
I am so, so happy I found your fanfic on Livejournal. This is phenomenal. Your descriptions are so detailed without feeling heavy, and your characterizations of the Nolan-esq Selina and Bruce are spot on.

I'm hungry for more. And I'm hoping you're posting again soon.

Your organization does lead me to believe you have an outline written... But I'm curious still. Great work.