Reviews for Spectrum: a Catwoman Continuation
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
my fave line of this chapter: "She'd been born to this city a debt and left it a prize. Never had she been a gift. Not to anyone." - perfect, perfect imagery. :D
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
my fave line for this chapter: "She had given in without taking - an apology if she'd ever made one." Your Selina is so beautifully characterized, really. :)
yve1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I have to tell you how much I've enjoyed this story - have been hooked from the first chapter. I'm left wanting more and hope you can continue it. From a Cat/Bat fan - thank you!
Violet chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I hope you are still fighting for this story. It is very good.
munaxoxox chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awesome !
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
good work...and pls update soon...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
silva chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
this is just incredible!
one thing that I didn't really know how to interpret and left me wondering was when Bruce replied "Make all the quips you want. They won't make me forget." I'm not really sure what he was referring to, I had the same thought as Selina but well, that doesn't seem to be the same thought as Bruce had...
Could you eventually explain that in a sentence or two in your next update with an author's note?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
"but all she heard was the bitterness of a girl forever picked last when it counted."

why oh why does Selina have to suffer here?
Ugh I hate this, no not really because this so is so addicting to read but still... I'm a sucker for lighter stories.

Please update again!
Angelic Temptress chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
I am so, so happy I found your fanfic on Livejournal. This is phenomenal. Your descriptions are so detailed without feeling heavy, and your characterizations of the Nolan-esq Selina and Bruce are spot on.

I'm hungry for more. And I'm hoping you're posting again soon.

Your organization does lead me to believe you have an outline written... But I'm curious still. Great work.
plainjane108 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I've been on a TDKR fic kick for the past week and I've blown through most of the good Selina/Bruce fics out there. But there's something really special about your story. First off, I LOVE Florence and the Machine and each of the songs you've used so far. Secondly, I like how you're approaching this a bit differently from other authors. I love the Bruce/Selina dynamic and the fact that they need to settle down and sort themselves out before they start saving each other. Its a little hard for me to believe when Bruce and Selina fall in love as soon as they meet each other after the explosion and everything's hunky dory. This is a little darker and I feel like you've written the characters in a way that's very real.

Also, I can't wait to see where you go from here. Your characters are very interesting and I can not wait for the next chapter! :)
Annimo chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I am not alone in thinking that his story is very confusing, sometimes I had to read the same paragraphs to understand, you should do a write simpler, fluid and less complex.
AMY chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I really wanna thank you for putting so much effort in this story, it must take a lot of time writing this though.
I hope you continue this work- you are without a doubt very talented!