Reviews for Each Other
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aweh! So cute! I feel like I'm slowly ruinning my child hood by shipping them xD

Anyhoo great story :3
Tigger's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hello, I am Tigger's Buddy (you may also know me as Shen's Follower, Brian's Wingman, A Bird Fanatic, A Wolf Fanatic, or Interested...), and I need to say something concerning this section of Fanfiction. Winnie the Pooh had always been a favorite childhood cartoon for me, and Tigger had always been my favorite character, but honestly, I am severely pissed off that this category, Winnie the Pooh, has very few stories. To make matters worse, most of them are either crack, random crap, slashes (I have nothing against gays, but COME ON!), short ill-written stories, or extremely depressing stories about abandonment and growing up. These are supposed to be happy stories about a unforgettable cast of childhood characters, with Pooh and his hunny, Piglet and his nervousness, Eeyore and his gloominess, Tigger and his bounces, Kanga and her motherly nature, Roo and his playfulness, Rabbit and his garden, Owl and his genius, and all the other characters! That is why I am bringing upon a Fable-style revolution! I may be just a guest on this site, but with all your guys' help, we can give Winnie the Pooh the respect it deserved, first off, by getting Winnie The Pooh a section in the Cartoon or Movie section (since they were most popular in movies and cartoons, rather than books), and then the writers of this beloved site who had always cherished Winnie The Pooh when they were kids should write at least one story that is at least 1000 words a chapter (unless it's just a oneshot). This category barely has any good stories (those who did oneshots of Tigger and Kanga, you guys are excluded, you guys are great), and if we all band together, we can honor our beloved childhood memories of these great characters! As for the author who story I am reviewing, I apologize for this unrelated speech, but I'm doing this for Winnie The Pooh and all his friends, if you believe all I say is true, pass this review on to others, and together (for the last time) we can save WINNIE THE POOH!
- This has been a WINNIE THE POOH STORY REVOLUTION, PASS IT ON!
sampea chapter 1 . 7/28/2012