Reviews for Fire and Ice
Litena Kirat chapter 26 . 8/29
I spent the whole night reading this. You really need to update. It's AWESOME
Alexandria Volturi chapter 26 . 7/9
This story is amazing! You need to update again please oh please oh please update!
LadyCarnival chapter 1 . 7/2
Hello I hope you are fine. I would ask if you're going to keep writing the story. it's been two years since the last update, and I wonder if it will continue. Your story is very good and impressive and deserves to be finished. I hope someday follow history, been a pleasure to read what you've done till now.
Fortinbras13 chapter 26 . 5/20
Please update this wonderful story!
Helen delia chapter 26 . 5/12
where is the next chapter?
Helen delia chapter 19 . 5/12
what's the girl name? why nobody calls her by her name?
DuskReaper25 chapter 26 . 5/4
Please finish this masterpiece!
Fearry chapter 26 . 2/23
Hi there,

I just found your amazing fanfic this afternoon and I read all 26 chapters in one breath (except for dinner haha). I really love your story, maybe some people can doubt about how in character Vergil is or not, but for me it makes sense. I hope that you will someday pick up writing Fire and Ice to an end ( or perhaps even further a new exciting arc).

Regards,
Fearry
iralan931 chapter 21 . 1/7
U r on fire man!. i hope u continue this story. never seen this side of Vergil. So sweet after seeing the romance between *ME* and Vergil. *Thumbs up*
Wicken25 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Aww Dante being protective!
SkorpionStrike chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
pls update
Kim chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
I like this chapter because it adds more depth to their relationship and really changes the whole thing from dubcon/Stockholm syndrome to Vergil giving the OC a change to take his hand. He realizes he kind of crossed a line and he revels in it and feels bad at the same time. I'm not sure how in character Vergil is, but I very much enjoy his struggle of man vs demon. Vergil definitely would want to side with his demon though, and I think he's beyond the point of a legitimate romance, but that's why they call it fanfiction, no? My point is that you make a few changes and you keep the majority of the characte while alerting for a romance instead of taking the very easy AU route. As interesting as a second-person narrative is, I think they work better for shorter stories in general. This is still handily lovelyly though. One final thing: the word is "haphazard" or "haphazardly". It means random, quirky, etc. You've been saying "half-hazard", which is a very common, cringe inducing mistake.
Overall I like what you've done. The characters are reacting on a realistic level and the plot is interesting and sweet.
Shasaria chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing! I humbly demand more P
Shasaria chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
OH Dear...My heart and well...lets leave it there. Outstanding! I want a Vergil now! Excelent!
Shasaria chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
OMG! OMG! BEST SCENE EVER IN THIS BOOK! I ALMOST EXPLODED IN GASPS OF OMG!
Back to normal, I say kudos! AND LOTS! Very well done!