Reviews for Fire and Ice
ironbutterfly25 chapter 26 . 8/24
You have no idea how much I adore this fic. There are a number of Vergil x Original Female Character stories out there. Most of them are "trying too hard" for my tastes. This one just flowed so naturally I forced some of my coworkers to read it and they ended up enjoying it as well.

I hope you will continue this someday :)
Kaore Krey chapter 26 . 8/14
Oh bloody hell that's one hell of a good fiction and it's been sooooo long I wanted something like this.
I don't know if you are still writing or not but, please, can you update it soon ?
I have rushed this story in two day, forgot my own writing just so I can read yours xD
It's pretty cool and you made it well through Vergil and Dante !
I add this story to favorite, thanks for writing it !
I do really hope you are still writing T.T
Ashiez chapter 26 . 5/3
It's too bad to see you've discontinued this. :) It is a terrific read. I'll follow it, just in case you ever have a change of heart about this piece.
WhispersInTheAsylum chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
Oh also please write a Sparda x OC story! Ahh :D love this!
WhispersInTheAsylum chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
Ahhh such an Awsome story! Amazing writing! Please continue!
ChaosxPaladin chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
I love this story so much. I keep reading it and rereading it, hoping that one day you will bring us the beloved conclusions you've given us in your other works, so please! Finish this one day! Even if I have to wait decades, I'll do it! I know you'll make it worth the wait.
angelstar1998love chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
Love the story, am glad my friend told me to read it we both wish you would continue it though.. The suspense is literally killing us.. So far best Vergil x Reader story I've read... You captured him the best... Better then any I've read this far... And ive read a lot... Your story had me laughing with tears in my eyes, that's how much I enjoyed your little fan fiction, still wish though you would continue it - Raven / Angel. (vv)
Ariel Wild chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
Please continue! I COULDN'T STOP READING!
MissMurderx666x chapter 26 . 4/1/2016
I come back to this story once in a while and re-read it. I can't get enough of it and hope it'll come to its conclusion in the future!
Both Dante and Vergil are so scarily in character while the main character remains to the reader's imagination. It's actually quite brilliant.
Anyway~ Hope to see more someday. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
It's okay so far. It's not deep or immersive but it's a light and funny read.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
I check up on this story once in a while to see if it gets updated and cry a little after seeing Ch. 26 every time ;-; Normally I don't like 2nd person pov but this is so well written and leaves enough room for my imagination to make the character how I percieve them as. I still have this bookmarked (lol 2 years later) and re-read what you've written so far a couple times :P There aren't many (good) Vergil fics out there like yours and it makes me sad. *Keeps on poking for an update* Cheers
Litena Kirat chapter 26 . 8/29/2015
I spent the whole night reading this. You really need to update. It's AWESOME
Alexandria Volturi chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
This story is amazing! You need to update again please oh please oh please update!
LadyCarnival chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Hello I hope you are fine. I would ask if you're going to keep writing the story. it's been two years since the last update, and I wonder if it will continue. Your story is very good and impressive and deserves to be finished. I hope someday follow history, been a pleasure to read what you've done till now.
Fortinbras13 chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
Please update this wonderful story!