Reviews for Fire and Ice
angelstar1998love chapter 26 . 9/30
Love the story, am glad my friend told me to read it we both wish you would continue it though.. The suspense is literally killing us.. So far best Vergil x Reader story I've read... You captured him the best... Better then any I've read this far... And ive read a lot... Your story had me laughing with tears in my eyes, that's how much I enjoyed your little fan fiction, still wish though you would continue it - Raven / Angel. (vv)
Ariel Wild chapter 26 . 9/13
Please continue! I COULDN'T STOP READING!
MissMurderx666x chapter 26 . 4/1
I come back to this story once in a while and re-read it. I can't get enough of it and hope it'll come to its conclusion in the future!
Both Dante and Vergil are so scarily in character while the main character remains to the reader's imagination. It's actually quite brilliant.
Anyway~ Hope to see more someday. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
It's okay so far. It's not deep or immersive but it's a light and funny read.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
I check up on this story once in a while to see if it gets updated and cry a little after seeing Ch. 26 every time ;-; Normally I don't like 2nd person pov but this is so well written and leaves enough room for my imagination to make the character how I percieve them as. I still have this bookmarked (lol 2 years later) and re-read what you've written so far a couple times :P There aren't many (good) Vergil fics out there like yours and it makes me sad. *Keeps on poking for an update* Cheers
Litena Kirat chapter 26 . 8/29/2015
I spent the whole night reading this. You really need to update. It's AWESOME
Alexandria Volturi chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
This story is amazing! You need to update again please oh please oh please update!
LadyCarnival chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Hello I hope you are fine. I would ask if you're going to keep writing the story. it's been two years since the last update, and I wonder if it will continue. Your story is very good and impressive and deserves to be finished. I hope someday follow history, been a pleasure to read what you've done till now.
Fortinbras13 chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
Please update this wonderful story!
Helen Delia chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
where is the next chapter?
Helen Delia chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
what's the girl name? why nobody calls her by her name?
DuskReaper25 chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
Please finish this masterpiece!
Fearry chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
Hi there,

I just found your amazing fanfic this afternoon and I read all 26 chapters in one breath (except for dinner haha). I really love your story, maybe some people can doubt about how in character Vergil is or not, but for me it makes sense. I hope that you will someday pick up writing Fire and Ice to an end ( or perhaps even further a new exciting arc).

iralan931 chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
U r on fire man!. i hope u continue this story. never seen this side of Vergil. So sweet after seeing the romance between *ME* and Vergil. *Thumbs up*
Wicken25 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Aww Dante being protective!