Reviews for Fire and Ice
Fortinbras13 chapter 26 . 5/20
Please update this wonderful story!
Helen delia chapter 26 . 5/12
where is the next chapter?
Helen delia chapter 19 . 5/12
what's the girl name? why nobody calls her by her name?
DuskReaper25 chapter 26 . 5/4
Please finish this masterpiece!
Fearry chapter 26 . 2/23
Hi there,

I just found your amazing fanfic this afternoon and I read all 26 chapters in one breath (except for dinner haha). I really love your story, maybe some people can doubt about how in character Vergil is or not, but for me it makes sense. I hope that you will someday pick up writing Fire and Ice to an end ( or perhaps even further a new exciting arc).

Regards,
Fearry
iralan931 chapter 21 . 1/7
U r on fire man!. i hope u continue this story. never seen this side of Vergil. So sweet after seeing the romance between *ME* and Vergil. *Thumbs up*
Wicken25 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Aww Dante being protective!
SkorpionStrike chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
pls update
Kim chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
I like this chapter because it adds more depth to their relationship and really changes the whole thing from dubcon/Stockholm syndrome to Vergil giving the OC a change to take his hand. He realizes he kind of crossed a line and he revels in it and feels bad at the same time. I'm not sure how in character Vergil is, but I very much enjoy his struggle of man vs demon. Vergil definitely would want to side with his demon though, and I think he's beyond the point of a legitimate romance, but that's why they call it fanfiction, no? My point is that you make a few changes and you keep the majority of the characte while alerting for a romance instead of taking the very easy AU route. As interesting as a second-person narrative is, I think they work better for shorter stories in general. This is still handily lovelyly though. One final thing: the word is "haphazard" or "haphazardly". It means random, quirky, etc. You've been saying "half-hazard", which is a very common, cringe inducing mistake.
Overall I like what you've done. The characters are reacting on a realistic level and the plot is interesting and sweet.
Shasaria chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing! I humbly demand more P
Shasaria chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
OH Dear...My heart and well...lets leave it there. Outstanding! I want a Vergil now! Excelent!
Shasaria chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
OMG! OMG! BEST SCENE EVER IN THIS BOOK! I ALMOST EXPLODED IN GASPS OF OMG!
Back to normal, I say kudos! AND LOTS! Very well done!
Shasaria chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Sex is good. And it's very normal to read about it. No one should be offended. )
Shasaria chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Ok. I love the HEAT in this room! I love the way you've shown us Vergil. He is...Oh so...I'm speechless. I like the way you describe Dante and Vergil's actions. The plot and the actual story is not my cup of tea. Very slow paced and our heroine is kind of not what I expected. I just don't like her. She is empty. Sorry ...that's my impression anyway. But it's fairly well written and Vregil drives me mad! Love that! So... Let me see what happens next.
Shasaria chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I AM SOOOO LOVING THIS! But It's unusual for read as if I was her. It confuses me ...But anything for Vergil. Very well writen btw!