Reviews for Hot Messes and Mornings After
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 6 . 5/31
I really love this story, it would be awesome to see you continue it:) it's the only multi-chapter story I've found thus far with Mafuyu, Takaomi and the gang in character.
Aries15 chapter 5 . 2/23
Dear ricepaperdoll
This is best oresama teacher fanfic I have ever read. You have captured the true essence of mafuyu and takomis character.I am very much interested in the plot.I hope mafuyu and takomi kun end pretending wife and husband and ultimately fall in love in their own geeky do update.I am looking forward to it.I wish to read more takomi style egoistic is my favourite of all manga,anmoe characters ,plzz do update and complete the be waiting
Yoyi-Yi chapter 6 . 2/2
That's it? Where's the rest of the fic?
aosachi chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
whoaa i love your story so much, just like reading special chapters of this manga.
and here you are, had been leaving this awesome ff~
update pleasee :"?
Tegari chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
I really liked the idea where this story was going!
A little disappointed that it was left after chapter 6.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I really like the story plzz update plzzzzzzzzzz
scyntilla chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE... WILL IT? OH PLEASE I HOPE IT WILL. *literally kneeling and pleading*
Sparrow Walker chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I LOVE IT! I beg of you... please update soon!
Thanks for writing this!
aeva elementia chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
One of the best for this fandom. Whenever you pick it up again, we will follow.
watahwatah17 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I'm actually pretty invested in the development of this story, it sounds interesting and the characterization is "in" enough that it doesn't feel weird for me to see them mature! That Okegawa internal-monologuing was on point, no lie! Let there be oodles of Takaomi and Mafuyu with a dash of brotherly Ayaben on the side! Hayasaki is adorbs though, his concern was so sweet! Hanabusa has always been a great character for me cause he's so nicely manipulative, which doesn't sound as as weird as it should. :) I look forward to reading moreeee!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
A few less bad words like the "f" word would be nice.
ScarletTranquility chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
This is the very first fanfic I read for Oresama Sensei ever since I caught up in the manga a couple months back. It also happens to be the very first fanfic I read where I know the story is on hiatus but decided to give it a shot anyway. And lemme tell you, I have no regrets whatsoever, though an update would be appreciated, I will admit that, hehe.

It's a wonderful story, and I enjoy your interpretations of each character. Hopefully, life will give you an opportunity to pick up the pieces of this story and finish for those of us who eagerly wait for its ending. Cheers.
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait for more :)
pam chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
just found your story. i think its really good. you have a great writing ability. I know its been almost a year since you updated this story and have probably lost interest in it but could you maybe write some more. I would be realllllly grateful. xx
Vivianne95 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
First really good fanfic on oresama sensei that i read...
Please update soon.