Reviews for Airheads in Heat
Bunny153539 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
What a cuddly ending. But is this really over? No sequel? Why even bring Paul their if he did nothing other then crush Trip? Dawn or Cynthia would have worked fine...
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Normally I consider the 'Giovani is Ash's dad' plot to be the embodiment of a horrible idea, because it makes him question whether Team Rocket are the bad guys (they are), wonder whether his dad was always evil (he is now, which is what matters most), and gets him to do stupid things like help them capture pokemon (which is not just out of character, but completely anathema to his character). This story has changed none of my opinions on the matter, but getting to watch the Grand Bastard bite it has certainly tempered my distaste with the subject.

Sorry about the biting paragraph, but I really do not like nor see the appeal of that topic. As for the rest of the story, I enjoyed every moment of it. From the beach party, to the temple puzzles, to Paul pwning Trip, to the three way fight over the music box between our heroes and the two villainous Teams, to Bianca's growing affections, to Ghetsis's debut in your stories, to Ash actually working through his loss, to Iris finally not being the least-liked character because she's too immature to admit to her own immaturity. I loved it all! Aside from that one part (seriously, you'd have gotten the same effect from Ash if he was holding Jessie or James's hands, or just from the shear volume of lives lost) this one definitely one of your best stories.

Keep up the great work!
Legionary Prime chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
This was a rather good and sweet story. And love the unique pairing. And really like a few of the twists. This deserves a sequel
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
It seems like there's a lot of advanced thinking, maybe even touching on philosophy? I like your Trip-bashing.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Giovanni can't be Ash's dad. It's impossible. I'm not saying this in disbelief, but as a fact. In the play known as Pokemon Live which is known for having true things about pokemon history, it was stated that Delia did grow up with Giovanni and his gang, but when she met Ash's father, she left the group to go with her new man.
SuperBunnyTheStoryCritic89 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Aw That Was So Cute I Hope You Make An Alternate Chapter Of AirHeads In Heat With Ash (Satoshi) And Bianca (Bel) Getting Married,Got Their New Home And Hometown, and Having A Son And Daugter Hope You Make My Request To Make That Story Famous And Exciting. If You Done It Contact me.

Ps Please Don't Delete My Request Or Else I'll Cry Just Make My Request Of The Alternate Chapter Of Airheads In Heat Okay? :).
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
this is a great start
PointerSistersGuy3000 chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I Love ImaginationShipping This is Cute and Awesome I Hope They make an episode of it with an alternate ending with ash and bianca getting married they Ned's to make an episode from your fan fiction Airheads In Heat I adore ImaginationShipping. :D Brofist Thank you for making my day.
LittleKing9512 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Finally! Finished! :)

Now I'm going to sign off for a while. Later. :)
LittleKing9512 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I'm confused! The plot is more twisted than Naruto's and Kingdom Heart's plot!

BYE BYE GIO-CHAN! (Waves goodbye while smiling a sheet eating grin.)
LittleKing9512 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
(Facepalm.)

Giovanni dressed up like Darth Vader: Ash! I am your father! :)

Ash dressed up like Luke Skywalker: NO! :O

Ash and Iris: Just shut up. -_-;;

Giovanni: And Brandon the pyramind king is Paul's dad. XD

Ash and Paul: Okay... -/ \-
LittleKing9512 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
This has turned into some weird soap opera ya know?

This is a pokemon meets Soap Opera meets something weird.

I will now refer to AshxBianca as Soap Opera shipping.

AshxElesa will also be known as Exhibitionists shipping.
LittleKing9512 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
The bad guys are everywhere!?
LittleKing9512 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Go Paul! Go! Kick that kodakshippers butt! :)

(Dressed up like a cheerleader waving pom poms.) Rike em, rack em, roll em, rake! Stick that sword in that snake! (Trips's Serperior glared at me.)

Trip's Serperior: Hiss!

(Scared and waving a small flag with a green T on it..) Trip, Trip. He's our man. If he can't do it GREAT! :)

I hope you got the referance to Aladdin from this review.
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hmm. (raises eyebrow.) And I thought Cilan was gay. Maybe he is bisexual like Ja- I mean Captain Jack Sparrow.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »