Reviews for you know nothing
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
About 4 years late...but this is loveliness wrapped up in all that is Hermione and her love for Ron. Beautiful.
Charlie'sAngel713 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Oh my goodness this was so sweet! I love Romione so much that it actually hurts! This was amazing and I loved the perspective. Thanks for posting it!
Infinite possibilitiesx chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
So sweet and cute! Is it okay that I didn't favorite? Again I don't know why I didn't favorite maybe I should.

Maybe I already did.
distances chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Aw. Sweet
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
SO. CUTE. Your writing style is amazing; not a lot of people can do second person well, but you do it superbly. :)
9025709621590 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was really cute! I can definitely see this happening in canon. I especially like the line "It is almost silent, outside of Hogwarts, but the silence is not golden, or even silver." I think you captured the immediate post-war feel really well. Well done!
RSF love chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this. It's incredibly sweet and cute and it shows some of the trauma from the war without being too angsty. The second person POV was great, it made it so easy to connect to, and the idea of her knowing nothing is really sweet and really well done. Beautifully written. xx
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
There goes my heart. I just can't right now. As usual this was amazing. Amazing dosent even describe how fab this story is. Once again you have written a thoughtful, compassionate, tear jerking story. Middy, dear this story is unicorn and I love you for writing this.
Pure Alethea chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awwww. So sweet. I cried so hard when Fred died. You gave him justice. :')

Alethea
sydneysages chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I liked that it was in 2nd POV; that made the emotions Hermione felt after the war seem more tangible to the reader, especially with how she didn't know whether or not she could go and talk to Ron, and how she viewed Ron with Fred's body.

I also like how Hermione went to help Madam Pomfrey rather than talk to Ron, before she finally then talked to him; you wrote the last bit really well, and you had some really nice descriptions in there.

I dislike the pairing and this fic didn't change that, but nice writing.
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
aw, this is so adorable but good and well-written at the same time. I love the use of second person here; it just fits in with the story.

I like Hermione's restlessness even after the war and it's because she's in love and it is perf. ((I mean who can not like Romione? ;))) But you've done a good job with writing this, and even if it was short you showed us Hermione's feelings exactly and yes, this is gorgeous!

Lovely work, Middy! &hearts
ghettos chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
D'AWWW THAT WAS ADORABLE.

it was the most adorbs thing i've ever read (or somewhat, lol) and i really liked the way hermione's nervous around ron even though she's a gryffindor and she's hermione fucking granger and she's just about the bravest girl on the planet. it makes everything all the more real :")

(Neither of you speak.)
this makes sense too since she usually almost always has something to say, and so does he, but around each other, they're quiet. (:

also at the end i still think she shouldn't have told him that she was in love with him, he should have just known somehow. telepathic connections ftw!

xx
drew
smileboba chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow, I absolutely am in LOVE with your writing style. Second-person can be an incredibly risky way of taking on a story, but you did a fantastic job in capturing all the emotions and feelings that must've had hit post-war.
goodbye gone forever chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
okay this is anonaus again and you might consider having me arrested for stalking but your work is fantastic and wlshsldhskhf if i read anymore i think i might die. i love this pairing sometimes and this is one of those times. the whole "she knows nothing" thing was incredible. and i love second person.
overstreets chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was so raw and real and even tho I beta'd thiss, it still feels so fresh. I love second person and romione postwar and I love how awkward and clumsy and real this was