Reviews for The Stiles Diaries
Best female Stiles I've read. I really enjoyed this. Especially how you managed to keep her in character while giving her her own twist. Great story.
mistressofhallows chapter 1 . 4/22
I have honestly just finished the first chapter and I am so happy, I think this may be my favourite female Stiles adaptation. Thank you for making this *insert 'hands clasped in pray' emoji three times*
Amaka chapter 18 . 3/17
Type your review away chapter3 of 4 next
Amaka chapter 17 . 3/17
Type your review is my mate 13
belladu57 chapter 25 . 1/16/2017
Very good
Key Ssam D chapter 22 . 1/13/2016
Wow its been a while! I'm so excited that you updated though, I'm so in love with this story and the linguistic style that you have while retelling these events are so amazingly comical! I've literally never read anything like this, so thank you, your writing style is so quirky and upbeat that it put me in that kind of mood lol sorry about the rant but reading this story made me so happy. So again thank you
gaarasgrl19 chapter 18 . 1/12/2016
I love your story and it makes me so happy when you quote needy things like I do. I watch twitch as well so I'm loving this.
drabblegrl chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
have you read this chapter since you posted it? because i think you should
Nordom chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
Hum your chapters 19 to 25 need to be reposted correctly, we can't read it actually. _
Zoey24 chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
I am really very upset that you haven't come back to this story. I understood a slight hiatus but it has officially been years. Teen Wolf is about to go on its 6th season and it'd be so nice to get flashes from the past and reminders of why I loved the show.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
I loved it please update more
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
More sex
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
So is stiles the repasaton of the fandom personified?
dragonbookaddict chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
I find myself liking this story more than I thought I would... a lot more *blushes*.

I'll be honest, my only real issue is that you refer to Derek as a 'pedo'. This isn't actually true. See, a pedophile is someone who THINKS about having sex with minors but doesn't actually do it. They have a lot of self control, and I honestly think that more people should follow their example in regards to not giving in to temptation. We might not have as many issues with rapists, murderers, alcoholics, drug abusers, etc if people had as much self control as pedophiles. The correct term for someone who DOES have sex with minors is 'child molester'.

And before anyone goes on a rant about what I've typed, I HAVE studied this due to an interest in sociology and psychology leading me to take several classes. I know what I'm typing about people.
Slayra Rogue452 chapter 17 . 12/4/2014