Reviews for Bark at the Moon
Werewendy chapter 4 . 10/22
This story is so good I read it 100 times(I counted)

Gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf
Werewendy chapter 2 . 10/22
You are the best author ever!.')
woah there
Please write the sequel! I've been waiting for it for a while now and I loved this one so much despite the fact that it was relatively short.
-Jallex
enerpride9 chapter 1 . 9/1
Best Gravity falls fanfiction I've ever read! Can't wait for the sequel!
Flemmi chapter 7 . 8/29
Great story. Thanls for feeding my GF-Furry needs
devan chapter 7 . 8/10
good story i loved it!
Fang chapter 7 . 4/2
Wow. Just wow. This was... Unexplainably good. I loved it so much! Keep writing!
Uh... I can't say I approve of non-marital intimacy (real or fictional), especially coming from a couple of minors. I don't think I can continue this.
Good chapter. You wrote this story before it was revealed that Manly Dan is Wendy's dad, right? Just wondering.
Shaylee Swanson chapter 7 . 2/7
This was an amazing way to end it, though I had to read it a few times to understand it, lol. I loved reading it, and I hope you had just enough fun writing it. Keep writing, you're amazing!
I love this It's so perfect. Where is the sequel though I tried to look for it but it isn't there could you please do the sequel or tell me where I could find it soon?
Devil cat chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
DO A SEQUEL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
wate! how dus dipper now abot s.e.x? he 12 ok i now abot and im 10 so navermine.