Reviews for Bark at the Moon
I love this It's so perfect. Where is the sequel though I tried to look for it but it isn't there could you please do the sequel or tell me where I could find it soon?
Devil cat chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
DO A SEQUEL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
wate! how dus dipper now abot s.e.x? he 12 ok i now abot and im 10 so navermine.
90kid2387 chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I am really sad they did not get cured, but good story anyway.
nruiz2260 chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!
Awesome242 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
this story is good.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Okay, one, Wendy is fifteen, not sixteen, and even then, it still wouldn't fit with the timeline you presented. Two, Manly Dan is Wendy's father, and her mother is deceased. Three, when exactly in season 1 is this story set?
littlestmchenrys chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
PLEASE DO MORE I WANT TOO SEE HIS PACK THRIVE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
So, are the others going to "Werewolf Up" or something? Hey, this gives me an awesome idea! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Whaaaa?! Werewolf!Wendy? So freaking awesome! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Anonymus chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
I was enjoying the story up until this point. The idea of a 12 year old having sex with a 16 year old is just plain creepy.
adventuremaker16 chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
But only 5 of the gnomes survived
Steve, Jeff, Carson, Jason and Shmebulock.

That's why they were stealing the pie: they were starving due to the fact that there home was destroyed
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
So would love a sequel! And Mabel would ROCK as a wolf.
UnicornQueen1234 chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Loved it great fanfic :)
adventuremaker16 chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Stan should record some Werewolf sightings and sell them at the Mystery Shack, for an expensive price and should also have alot of werewolf merchandise because of it (not be a werewolf, consider him the only normal one in the pine's family.)