Reviews for Bark at the Moon
Sorry no chapter 3 . 10/22
This is written as well as it could have been. There are some mistakes, such as you using "there" instead of "their," and Wendy is only slightly out of character, but Dipper is VERY out of character. He would not just take to becoming a creature, like the ones he's been studying like, all summer, so lightly. And if his relationship with Mabel is anything to go off of, he'd tell her immediately. I'm sorry, but out of a ten pointed rating system, this needs to be about a 6/10. I'd like it much more if everyone was in character, as the small grammar mistakes don't really matter. It is well written, though. Keep working. :3
Still one of my favorite fanfics ever
Werewendy chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
This story is so good I read it 100 times(I counted)

Gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf
Werewendy chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
You are the best author ever!.')
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
woah there
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Please write the sequel! I've been waiting for it for a while now and I loved this one so much despite the fact that it was relatively short.
-Jallex
enerpride9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Best Gravity falls fanfiction I've ever read! Can't wait for the sequel!
Flemmi chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Great story. Thanls for feeding my GF-Furry needs
devan chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
good story i loved it!
Fang chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Wow. Just wow. This was... Unexplainably good. I loved it so much! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Uh... I can't say I approve of non-marital intimacy (real or fictional), especially coming from a couple of minors. I don't think I can continue this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Good chapter. You wrote this story before it was revealed that Manly Dan is Wendy's dad, right? Just wondering.
Shaylee Swanson chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
This was an amazing way to end it, though I had to read it a few times to understand it, lol. I loved reading it, and I hope you had just enough fun writing it. Keep writing, you're amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
I love this It's so perfect. Where is the sequel though I tried to look for it but it isn't there could you please do the sequel or tell me where I could find it soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2016