Reviews for Blood Lust
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well, finally leaving this. Sorry about the lateness.

You know, vampires *could* solve their issue by just taking the discards from the blood bank at the end of the day and nuking them... Although then there would be no story, so.

And now Vince is in trouble, with that one sentence. :\

Naked Vince tied to a chair and sweating? Excuse me for a minute... *scurries off; pops back up a while later* And really, Vince? Are your friends *that* kooky? *sighs* You need some better friends, mate. (And do I detect a reference to TEHI there...? *is hopeful*)

Well... Um... Sexy, but really, really creepy there, Jamie. But... Dang. *has the sudden urge to quote Jayne*

And...refer to Jayne, again. Disturbing, but sexy. Poor Vince.

Small quibble- should be "ground against" not "grinded against". And at least Vince is all sweet, but I think the mush at this point is from blood loss...

Honestly, I think he's half-dead, and his friends are going to find him in the room.

The rating's just fine where it is, but... Jayne, go away, darn it! *smacks him with a rolled-up newspaper; sighs* Lovely story, dear.

-IA
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good story! I'm sure Jamie wouldn't waste a prime specimen like that, so it's kind of a given that she turned Vince into a vampire, isn't it? ;)
Jason Connor chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I think the rating is fine. If he's dead, could he be brought back to life somehow?