Reviews for Lapses V: No Man's Land
Virgo The Perfectionist chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Dear Saavik13,
First thing you are to be commended for, is the fact that Leonard McCoy is one of the main characters in this series of oneshots and is not just an outside observer, as he usually is. In this particular fandom, there is only attention drawn to Jim Kirk and Spock. Leonard McCoy is not done justice, granted the focus is lovely and positively amazing when it is on the Captain and his First Officer/Mate, yet the quiet yet powerful flashes of brilliance thrown out by the belligerent and sarcastic almost caustic Doctor holds so much potential too! Second point is that this pairing has such spectacularly bright chemistry it burns into our eyes when one watches as a third person. They are both scientists and opposites DO attract. The flames of passion within the prickly Doctor is no less than the Captain's except, it takes time to get used to, must logically resound with the First Officer's and Commander's own satin cool logic and interest. Third point, which is the most important, is that within this series the portrayal of gradual yet deeply tender and moving relationship brought out between Spock and Leonard is so natural and real like that it is impossible to NOT stop re-reading the WHOLE series REPEATEDLY. No one can tire from it. It was such an enjoyable read and so well crafted that I couldn't stop reading them until I finished all of them. Thank you for such great writing, you have a gift. It is simply fabulous!
Yours Sincerely,
Virgo The Perfectionist
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Me ... again.
I am still very impressed with your work.
This series has not been updated for more than a year.
I know that this is a long term project for you but I need
to know if this journey will go on?
The best McCoy/Spock story out there!
mtcbones chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
great story
manaika chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I have been waiting for this for so long... I swear I've been checking every week if you updated. ANd now...now I feel like crying.
It was so...heart tearing, sad,...I could feel their pain across the universe. You wrote it so beautifully tragic. I was hoping you would write about Zarabeth, I was so eager to read it and now that I did...it's different than I imagined it would be, but to say, it's better than my fantasy could ever imagine. You deserve a Pulitzer Price for this series.
Wonderful. Marvelous. Beautiful.
I wonder how it will end. Will they ever be happy? I'm starting to doubt it, but I have always been one for sad ends. However, I don't mind the good ones either. They always surprise me pleasently.
All that's left to say is, thank you for writing this. Thank you for the work you put into this. Just thank you.