Reviews for Music
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 6/6
I agree with you! I liked it!
X-stream Richard chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I can imagine Keldeo and Meloetta singing together. I love reading this. Meloetta was adorable when she was blushing when Keldeo told her that he likes listening to Meloetta's music. Meloetta's red blush was X-streamly cute. Great work, Mr. DragonNiro
John the Reviewr chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hmm. I have to say that this KeldeoXMeloetta short story is cute, adorable, and very enjoyable. When I read the end of the story, I have to agree. There are many fetish stories about this Meloetta pokemon. While this story is cute. Meloetta looked adorable when she was blushing fully red. I can imagine it. There's one thing I'm wondering about. What does this mean, "Kore ni tsuite wa mōshiwakearimasen, kawaī on'nanoko?" Well anyway, this story is cute. I'll read more of your stories.
Virizion 2.6 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Nostalgia Critic: So the author of Pokemon Battle Revolution said that I should avoid Yoshizilla Rhedosaurus fanfictions because they are f***ing gross as hell. (Gets hit in the face by a purple lid) OW!

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: Oh look, a little critic on the move.

Nostalgia Critic: I know you're a Meloetta, but who are you?

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: I'm Yoshizilla Rhedosaurus' Meloetta and I am here to make you enjoy having my icing.

Nostalgia Critic: But I don't want any icing, I want to get better.

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: WHAT! You don't trust a Meloetta who has a carton of icing on her hand?

Nostalgia Critic: …No, I don't.

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: Hey look, me eating icing, it's funny.

Nostalgia Critic: No it isn't.

"No it isn't."

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: (Throws the empty carton of icing at Nostalgia Critic)

Nostalgia Critic: OW!

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: BYE! (Flies away)

Nostalgia Critic: So yeah this fanfiction DragonNiro made is really cute and (Gets hit in the face by a purple lid) OWW!

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: What? You said you love my icing fetish?

Nostalgia Critic: No I didn't. I said "Ow" because you hit me in the face!

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: Wait for it. (Eats the icing from the carton).

Nostalgia Critic: (Has a digusted frown on his face).

10 seconds later.

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: (Throws the empty carton of icing at the critic).

Nostalgia Critic: OWW!

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: BYE AGAIN (Flies away).

Nostalgia Critic: I'm really starting to hate Yoshizilla and his f***ing Meloetta.

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: Hey. You want some of this really hot icing. I really want you to be like me when you get a taste of...(gets shot and fell to the ground).

Nostalgia Critic: (Holding a gun). Well that takes care of that horny Meloetta from Yoshizilla Rhedosaurus. I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to. (Gets up from his chair, walks past Yoshizilla's Meloetta and shoots her with his gun).

Yoshizilla's Meloetta: Ow.
Blade The Dewott chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
P.S. to Matthias Unidotres:
I read Keldeo the Critic.

Fucking LOL
Blade The Dewott chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I mostly prefer KeldeoxShaymin, but this was nice. As for YOU, Mathias Unidostres, I know Yoshizilla-Rhinocersaurus' fetish fics were creepy and messed up, but he has a lot of good fics!

Hmmm, German? Well, then...Hitler isn't so bad!

After all, HE KILLED HITLER! *Pokerface*
BTW, make sure Keldeo doesn't use Listerine mouthwash.
Victini: *Raises eyebrow* And why is that?
Keldeo: There's a chemical in it that makes me hyper salivate. Also, it's true. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch.
Me: What?
Keldeo: 'Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch' is German for 'I speak a little German' *Goes back to listening to Harder Better Faster Stronger*
Me: You like Daft Punk?!
Keldeo: IT'S NOT THE KANYE WEST VERSION!
Me: Oh.
EZM64 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This one is one of the best shorts I read so far. Keep it up!
Matthais Unidostres chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Yes! Hell yes! There are too many fetish Fics! And you know what, they're more like horny Fics! Like the one that yoshidela Saurus or whatever her name is! Now, your stories are cute, sweet, and enjoyable! Thank you.
libra-xx chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
lol I usually think of Keldeo as a girl, but this was HILARIOUS!
Junk Dragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So cute!
Keldeo and Meloetta seem very cute together!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/1/2012