Reviews for Captives
escape5 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
this story had me laughing throughout. there has to be more, to continue the joy and anticipation for what will happen next.
Garden Gnomie chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Lol the end
Jamille Shane chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Ok, I about started bawling at:
"With all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right to have a daughter as beautiful as you."

And ohhhh! Where's the story going next?! Do exciting!
L'Kor chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
Come on! Update already, lady. I have to find out whether I'm still drunk! *hic*
Tribal Graces chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
I was so happy to see an update! And Ba'el is finally married. :-) But, wow, the Romulans were sharing the planet with two alien species and they never even knew? Here I was thinking the story would be wrapped up with Ba'el's wedding, but you've gone and thrown in another twist. It will be interesting to see what comes next.
0afan0 chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
I enjoyed the wedding. But, I really like where you are taking the story now. Sand dwellers... Hmm... I'm interested in hearing about the water dwellers as well!
AndromedaAI chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
XD L'Kor!
Njmrtl chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
So wonderful to read a new chapter.

Poor Dhaval...Klingon vomit, Klingon blood wine hangover...

I loved every word :)
BewilderedFemale chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
This is so cool! And then when they arrive in the land of waters, they find a mer-ferengi swimming about and flashing a toothy grin :-) but just when they think that all is well, a gigantic octo-pardek appears with a trident in his hands roaring "FOOLS! I SHALL EAT YOU ALL!"
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Nicely done. :)
Pardek chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
A wedding feast? Well! Why Didn't you say so? *places napkin around his neck and picks up a plate*
thyme2read chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Yaaay! An update! The wedding was completely Klingon, and the surprise inhabitants were a most unexpected twist. I'm so glad this story isn't over! The last line was particularly funny. XD
Ork chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!
Jamille Shane chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
He's back! And they love each other! Ahhh! I could cry... okay, I did cry.

"NOW, can I marry our daughter, Tokath?" LOL! He's ready already! Good to know the wedding is coming up. Can't wait to read all about it.
BewilderedFemale chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
Awww.. so H'Dean and Evian are gonna get married and have lots of babies named after spring water.. or wait a minute.. maybe they're too old, they can always adopt..