Reviews for Captives
Wildblume chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
What a wonderful story! I really adored the first part about Anne falling in love with Dhaval...and then the second part with the ants was really scary and adventurous. Ba'el and Toq, H'dean and Eviess , they are all very funny and cute!

Sorry that I didn't review every chapter, I copied and pasted the whole story to my kindle and read it on the train.
thyme2read chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
Haahahahaha! Great chapter. : ) I especially liked this part:

"It's about time to got here," she said haughtily. "But being the pig that you are, I take it you enjoyed your wallow in the mud?" XD Good one.

Poor Toq, now Tokath's going to be his father in law.
Tribal Graces chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Thanks for updating! This has been a fun story, and I suspect there's more fun to come when we get to the wedding. Or will there be two weddings?
0afan0 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Quite enjoyable. I'm glad you were able to come back to this one. Thank you.
njmrtl chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
That was wonderful! Thank you so much for getting back to this. I had actually been thinking about it quite a bit over the last 24 hours, so I was very excited to see a new chapter :) I really liked how this chapter played out.

I'm always wondering what would happen if Worf came back after all these series of events.
Tribal Graces chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
While we're waiting to learn the fate of H'dean, this seems like a good opportunity to comment on the story in general. I'm enjoying the way the story plays out with a varied cast of characters. In particular, I've been thinking a lot about female friendships within the Trekiverse, specifically how few such friendships exist in canon. In many respects, on-screen Trek is still something of a man's world. Much of the charm of Captives is the friendship between Anne and Ba'el, who was one of the more interesting and likeable guest characters on TNG. (Adding Eviess to the story was icing on the cake.) It's been a pleasure to read a Trek story that focuses on women interacting with each other.
hunter-strain13 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
OMG Muppet Treasure Island! Eek! I remember that! I'm in love with this story and that just made fangirl like a moron for a good 5 minutes! Can't wait to read more!
ReaderRose chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
That was like a Candid Camera moment there!

Please update soon! I love this story!
ReaderRose chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
This is just like the Heston movie. I am loving this story so far.
Jamille Shane chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Is he dead?! Noooo!

Are the ants truly gone? I hope so.

I laughed so hard at Toq getting caught out there by Ba'el's father, hahahaha! Just the whole sneaking up drunk was some great comedy.
Jamille Shane chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
No choice, Toq, you BETTER come back!
Jamille Shane chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
The trap is set. Look out H'dean and Eviess!
(And what in the world is happening in the wilderness?!)
Jamille Shane chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
They've got the ladies distracted in a matchmaking scheme, lol!
LornaWinters chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
My dear General Martok,

You're contradicting yourself. *winks* You just said that a real man doesn't waste time, but seizes his woman when he wants her. Keep in mind that the young fellow was intoxicated and therefore not thinking clearly.

Before you scold me about killing off H'dean, you should wait until the next chapter and make sure he's really dead. As to the matter of Toq and Ba'el not getting enough attention, the same principle applies: the story isn't over yet.

Thank you for your reviews and attention, General.
General Martok chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
It is a about time I read of some Klingons in a story written by you Earth women although, more emphasis could be given to them as opposed to that Duffle-bag, osol fruit eater- Romulan Character, and really Miss Southern? You're going to kill off H'dean?
Why could Toq not show honor to Ba'el? Love is a matter of faith that should be demonstrated with intense passion!

You have much still to learn, you humans *shakes head*
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »