Reviews for Captives
Jamille Shane chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
I'm afraid to find out what's really going on!
Jamille Shane chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
They got martied fast and they're really young. I forsee some rough adjustment days ahead.
Jamille Shane chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
0.0 Those are my huge eyes ogling the very end of this chapter, lol!
Jamille Shane chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
OMG! Between Anne, The Lady of Shallot and him pissing her off all the time where she's walking away from him, fuming, this also has shades of Anne of Avonlea! LOL!
Jamille Shane chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'm so dumb. I only just made the Persuasion connection. Maybe the fever has something to do with it.
0afan0 chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
"Have you now?"

This is yet another great line in a long history of great lines for this story. 'Captives' has certainly become more than it was in the beginning. Talk about bad luck! Poor Toq. But then as my brother would say, "He's not the sharpest tool in the shed."
codedriver chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Such a sad chapter, they will sing songs for the brave man

Was happy to see a new chap.
thyme2read chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter! A lot of suspense!
Loved this line: "Look at me, Toq. I'm married to a human, and I'm singing Klingon drinking songs." He shook his head. "My parents are probably rolling in their graves."

Sink me, the Klingon's a poet!
Man, if my husband came home drunk he'd be in the doghouse for a month!
Good job, Tokath! Toq shoulda' known better than that, heh heh.
Poor H'Dean. I hope the old rascal makes it back alright.
Tribal Graces chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
"In the darkness, he could just make out her comely form." Apparently, Toq's night vision is not what it should be. This was funny.

Thanks for updating. But now we must endure another wait to find out whether H'dean survived or not.
BewilderedFemale chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
You go Dove Bar! Takin care of business and workin over time work out!

Toq: "I have come to claim... uh oh.. Hi dad, umm.. I was sleepwalking, I'm leaving now... uh.. where's your daugh... alright... alright.. I'm leaving gosh!Ahhh don't wet me!"

Oh no.. poor H'dean! He's not really dead is he? :-( Can Tristan go back in time and save him? ;-)
BewilderedFemale chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
L'Kor: "I will just stomp feet; ant die; problem solved."

"What's really surprising is that their brains are larger than yours," Eviess remarked to H'dean LOL! Loved it; they're totally gonna get married and adopt a zillion ant babies.

H'dean totally wants a similar relationship like the one dove bar and anne have, his lips were twitching while he was watching them kiss and thinking "If only Evian would.. is it Evian? Eviess? Whatever her name is...

I am really, really, really, really, really enjoying this story and am so glad you decided to continue with it; it's more than great, and I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
BewilderedFemale chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
ROTFLMAO! She socked him in the tooth!

Loved it :D
BewilderedFemale chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
hrrmmm.. sounds to me like H'dean is in denial; on to the next chapter.
BewilderedFemale chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
OMG.. Dove bar is going to be ok right? You're not going to O.O
BewilderedFemale chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
OMG! Dove bar ate bambi! what... Southern! You're just gonna stand around and let this happen?! So Anne and Ba'el eat him in the next chapter cause he's a chocolate bar right?
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »